Funny Kid story - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-07-2011, 10:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ok, I wore my ds alot when he was little. We took the bus everywhere and slinging him was so much easier, and I really felt for the babies in carriers. I occassionally wear dd, it doesn't really fit our lifestyle or her, but if I need to,I will. So, my ds has been exposed to various carriers his entire life.

Recently, he has started wearing his animals and babies. After I put his jacket on he says "Baby wants in my jacket" and has me help him sip it up around the baby, with the baby facing out. I wish I had a pic, but I don't right now. I will soon and then link it. It is the most adorable and creative thing he has come up.

So, what size do I make a sling for him to use?

intactivist.gifwinner.jpg fambedsingle2.gif  learning.gif homeschool.gif buddamomimg1.png gd.gif delayedvax.gif selectivevax.gif  supermod.gif (Yeah right)

angel3.gif loss 2/28/03           photosmile2.gif  ds 1/5/08             asl.gif dd 2/8/10

When we know better, we do better. ~Maya Angelou 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2011, 08:36 PM

If you have an scrap fabric around, you can just cut a 6" by 3' or so length and use it as a wrap!

hearts.gif(6), energy.gif(4.5),  diaper.gif (2) and  IT'S A babygirl.gif!!!!  ~9/24/12~ vbac.gifwaterbirth.jpg

Old 02-10-2011, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter

Great!!! That's what I was looking for: Dimensions. I made my own wraps and slings, for the most part. Those are the best, I think.

intactivist.gifwinner.jpg fambedsingle2.gif  learning.gif homeschool.gif buddamomimg1.png gd.gif delayedvax.gif selectivevax.gif  supermod.gif (Yeah right)

angel3.gif loss 2/28/03           photosmile2.gif  ds 1/5/08             asl.gif dd 2/8/10

When we know better, we do better. ~Maya Angelou 

User Tag List