Pricing a woven wrap to sell - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-24-2011, 08:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I hope it's okay to post this here.  I tried posting this question on another board I visit sometimes but didn't get any feedback.

I have a size 6  Didymos K/R that I'm considering selling.  It has two broken red threads - one at approx 80cm and  the other at approx 100 cm from the middle of the wrap in the same direction (making them 20 cm apart) which I've woven back in and tied off.

The break on one of the threads had a small section (maybe 3 inches) of thread missing so it was too short to just tie it's own ends together.  I had to tie in a new section of thread to make up the difference.  Both repairs are closer to the rail than to the center width wise.

I'm not sure how much to discount the wrap from it's standard going price.

Anyone frequent the wrap FSOT boards enough to give me an idea?

Thanks!

Sara:  Playing ref to my jumpers.gif    Sweet Pea 10 read.gif Tootle Pants 7 bouncy.gif& Trouble Monkey diaper.gif 18 mo

#2 of 3 Old 02-24-2011, 09:13 PM

Hmmm, I'd probably discount $50ish dollars for a flaw like that.  And if it didn't sell for a while at that price, knock it down more.

Mama lady to my lady baby born 3/09 on the kitchen floor.  Looking forward to seeing which room's floor the next one will be born on in October.  love.gif
#3 of 3 Old 02-25-2011, 05:08 PM

Do you have pictures?!?! I'm looking for a K/R!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page