Places to buy USED or second babywearing WRAPS - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-21-2011, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Any good sites to find forums on mamas selling used wraps? I know of diaperswapers but thats about it. also if you know of any good sales, clearance, seconds sites.  I personally am in the market for a Girasol OR Didymos:) thanks ladies!

Tammy- Wife to my hard workin man, homeschooling/unschooling, Cloth diapering, Homebirthing, hippie mama to DDblahblah.gif,  DD energy.gif awaiting late summer baby #3 - living OFF GRID in PA treehugger.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2011, 04:24 PM

Thebabywearer.com has a for sale or trade forum,   BabywearingSWAP is a yahoogroup, if you have a local babywearing group they may offer carrier swap meets or FSOT.

HTH

femalesling.GIF Tiffany ClauWi Certified Baby Wearing Consultant, Educator and e-tailer femalesling.GIF

Old 04-08-2011, 08:16 PM

Have you tried looking on Craigslist or Kijiji or something similar where you are?  I've seen lots of wraps (many of them new or nearly new) on Kijiji for my city.  You could also see if any retailers where you are have consignments of wraps.  A store called "babe in arms" where I live has a consignment section for carriers, wraps and slings.

N, wife to my goofball K partners.gif and mamma to my EC grad D (July 2010) and my new little love S (May 2013).  Exploring the uncharted territory of tandem nursing with my two boys.

Old 04-09-2011, 06:26 AM

Yep, TheBabyWearer's FSOT forum is the best place, especially for wraps. I was on this morning looking for something for the new baby and there are lots and lots of Didys and almost as many Giras - anything you could want! Careful, it's dangerous! You'll end up spending $$

Lindsay, mama to Owen (06.08) and Sadie (05.11) wool.gifpartner to the amazing J. 

User Tag List