Mothering Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enter to WIN One of Three Beco Baby Carriers!

28K views 828 replies 807 participants last post by  Kaydove 
#1 ·
Beco_Butterfly_2.pngThis promotion is now closed.

Thanks to everyone who entered and shared tips for babywearing dads! If you were not chosen as a winner you can still get one of these carriers on Beco's website--SHOP NOW.

And, keep an eye on Mothering's Facebook page for all of our new contests and giveaways!

The randomly chosen winners of the Duke-style Beco Butterfly2 carriers are....

Comment #526 - LCoffee

Comment #231 - cherticek

Comment #633 - cyrusmama

Congrats!! Winners will be contacted shortly to collect shipping information.

We LOVE babywearing dads!

Share your suggestions for helping more men get excited about babywearing and you could

WIN A BECO BABY CARRIER!

The Butterfly 2:

The shell of these beautiful and functional carriers are made from 100% organic cotton and are perfect for children from the newborn stage right through the toddler years (7 to 45 pounds). They are super easy to get on and off and work for both front and back carry positions! Visit Beco's site for more details.

The Style:

This giveaway is for one of three carriers in the very cool boyish Duke print--featuring a handsome helicopter pattern and attractive sand colored straps.

To Enter:

Please reply to this thread letting us know that you would like one of these great carriers. In the same comment Beco would love to hear your ideas for how to encourage more men to babywear. Please share your suggestions and experiences! Only one entry is allowed per member, US residents only. Three winners will be picked on Monday, April 4th at 5pm ET and announced here and on our facebook page.

See less See more
#9 ·
joy.gif
Yay! I would LOVE to win one!

As for getting more men to wear one- I think it just takes knowledge of why. My husband had no problem wearing our daughter because he knew the benefits and cares about his daughter more than what people might think of him. He was definately laughed at but didn't care, realizing they laugh out of ignorance. I think it also helped knowing how attractive I think it is!
smile.gif

#11 ·
Would love to win a Beco! They are extremely comfortable and stylish. I have been trying to get my husband to ditch the Bjorn for quite some time, but think I finally might have him convinced that when we have #3, he will need to put #2 on his back, preferably in a Beco and then he would have room on the front to carry #3, while #1 walks. He said I think that is a good idea! So we need to get him a Beco. ASAP, well by the end of the year at least.

#13 ·
I would love a Beco carrier! I babywear my DD all the time! I think men find them hard to manage with the straps to adjust ect. I taught my DH how to use my carriers, now he is more likely to use them!

#15 ·
I would love to win one of these carriers. Carriers make life with baby so much easier. These would also make my husband more likely to babywear because they are not girl and not just plain black (he can't stand all the black baby stuff). He has used carriers with our older children but hasn't enjoyed it, this carrier he would enjoy. Our family goes hiking A LOT in warm weather and this would make it SO much easier!

#16 ·
We would love one! For my husband he loved going on walks with our babies when they were little but would get so worn out from holding them. Using the carrier was a relief and also freed up his hands. It's also been helpful since we have an active 3 year old son. He can take our son outside to play but still bond with our daughter who absolutely loves to be with her daddy and outside! It's comfy for daddy and comforting for baby too. :)

#19 ·
I'd love to win one of these carriers!

I think that having more men model on babywearing sites and packaging would make a big difference. Otherwise, a man might look at the marketing materials and think "Oh, this isn't for me."

#21 ·
Dads get less time with the kiddos, so when they do it's nice for them to be active and wear baby for closeness, my hubby loved wearing our girls and would love your carrier for # 3 when we do get prego again;) And he's really hoping for a boy this time! I think Dad's feel more stylish wearing these than pushing a stroller!

#24 ·
Real men wear babies!! My husband wore our daughter as much as I did and we both really enjoy baby wearing. It's one of the most natural things and people always marveled at how our baby had such a good disposition and didn't cry much. We attribute that to baby wearing and nursing on demand. :) Your carriers are beautiful and we would love to have one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.