Moby - awesome - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-14-2011, 12:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have an almost four week old and finally got the moby wrap right - heaven!  I was able to do some light housework and walk around and see my unweeded garden and enjoy the flowers.

So... what are all the other awesome things you start to be able to do when you can wear your baby!?!

Today was my first time.  it was AMAZING.

Anna, married to my soulmate and expecting #1 in May 2011.... 3 kitties
#2 of 3 Old 06-15-2011, 11:16 AM

yay! isnt it great to be able to get around and still be snuggling you LO?

I love it for grocery shopping, when she is in the bucket car seat on the stroller, i always stay right next to her, and have to ward off people touching her! (usually if she is sleeping in the car, we bring her in her car seat in, then when she wakes, i move her to the Moby.

I also really like it for buffet restraunts, no one has to stay behind at the table to watch the baby while everyone else gets their plates then switch. I usually drape a napkin over her head, since the time i dropped eggs bene on her little sleeping head!

nursing in the moby is a little awkward, but can be done. I was able to nurse, while standing, graveside at my grandma's funeral, I usually use a nursing cover. but when i dont, there is usually enough fabric to hide a bit.

Ive worn my ladybug while playing poker, I actually won the last 2 times, shes my good luck charm, like an actual ladybug!

gotta love it!

#3 of 3 Old 06-16-2011, 02:29 AM - Thread Starter

I knew there would be things I never thought of in this thread! Thanks for the suggestions!
My Lo did not like the x cradle hold at all. Is that how you would nurse in it?

Anna, married to my soulmate and expecting #1 in May 2011.... 3 kitties

Tags
Moby Wrap , Babywearing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page