where is my EBMT?#$!$#! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-06-2004, 04:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It has been over a month! Nobody has emailed me back and I've emailed twice, last a week ago! And their phone number isn't working!!! I want my mei tai!!!
#2 of 4 Old 04-06-2004, 05:23 PM

Hi,

I am on another list where the EB owner posts. I believe she just moved and said she has limited computer access right now.

That must be so frustrating for you! I ordered a MT from her a couple months ago, and it did take longer than I thought it would. But email response was pretty quick, and customer service was good. So I'd bet it's due to the move.
#3 of 4 Old 04-06-2004, 07:35 PM

Yup Stacee is moving and I think everything is getting delayed a week and the wait was a few weeks to a month to begin with. This is pretty normal wait for the popular carriers that only have one person making them. Stacee is an awesome lady so I'm sure she is not ignoring you, probably just overwhelmed at the moment. Like the Kozy, there is quite a wait on them as well. Heck I'm even at a 3 week wait due to I'm the only one sewing my slings and getting swamped with orders. Just look at it as the wait is ensureing a high quality sling because she is not rushing through it. Hope it gets there soon!! Goodluck and I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end!

Mom to Joscelyne 14, Andrew 12, and Mackenzie 10 and wife to Nate.
#4 of 4 Old 04-06-2004, 07:36 PM

According to her site, she is in the process of moving. CHeck here

It says that she will be closed until APril 7th.

HTH

nak

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page