Should I sell my Maya wrap? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-07-2004, 02:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a Maya wrap sling, I think its fabric #62. It was the first sling I bought when I was pregnant with my son. I used it a lot with him until he got too heavy and it dug into my shoulder then I got a Heart 2 heart. By the time he was way bigger I was preggo with Olivia so I didn't get any other carriers. Now with Olivia I never used the Maya because I find the heart 2 heart more comfortable (i think DH has used it a couple of times with her). Now I got a Mei Tai but it does hurt my back after awhile (sometimes after a short while). I bought a Moby off here that isn't here yet. I've heard the Moby isn't as good for a back carry with a heavier toddler so I am wondering if I should try an Ellaroo. I can't see myself using the Maya again, I just really don't like ring slings as much. With a little teeny baby I feel the baby just gets lost in them so I can see me only using the Moby when I have a new baby. And when they get bigger the heart 2 heart is more comfortable or the Mei Tai or Moby. I have a hard time getting rid of stuff (I am a pack rat!) just in CASE I might need it someday (the reason I have about 50 pieces of tupperware! :LOL ). If I do sell it how much do they normally go for? Its in perfect condition. Thanks!

Shawna, married to Michael, mommy to Elijah 1/18/01, Olivia 11/9/02, and Eliana 1/22/06
#2 of 2 Old 04-07-2004, 05:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, if you want you could try the FSOT board at thebabywearer.com. On ebay they sell well, especially if you have the DVD or video. You can usually get around $35.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page