Boba 3G versus Ergo Sport - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-10-2011, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I've been using a BabyHawk Mei Tai, but the friend I borrowed it from needs it back. We have some extra money that came in so hubby said I should pick out and buy whatever carrier I want!  So...I've narrowed it down to a Boba 3G or the Ergo Sport. Some considerations are that I am short, only about 5 feet tall. I am particularly short from my shoulders to my waist. I've heard the Ergo is not a good fit for short people, but not sure if that applies to the Sport model as well. My preference is for the Boba except for one issue...I hear the Sport is the best for hot climates. I live in Florida. Hot is 10 months of the year, at least. HOW much cooler is the Ergo Sport?  Is it enough to make up for the other features the Boba has?  I love that the Boba 3G can be adapted to babies as small as 7 pounds without an insert (we might have another baby), I love the foot straps, etc. Also, the Boba 3G I would get in black and grey, which seems cooler than an all black Sport (I don't like the other two colors).

Thoughts?

User Tag List