Boba 3G versus Ergo Sport - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 11-10-2011, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I've been using a BabyHawk Mei Tai, but the friend I borrowed it from needs it back. We have some extra money that came in so hubby said I should pick out and buy whatever carrier I want!  So...I've narrowed it down to a Boba 3G or the Ergo Sport. Some considerations are that I am short, only about 5 feet tall. I am particularly short from my shoulders to my waist. I've heard the Ergo is not a good fit for short people, but not sure if that applies to the Sport model as well. My preference is for the Boba except for one issue...I hear the Sport is the best for hot climates. I live in Florida. Hot is 10 months of the year, at least. HOW much cooler is the Ergo Sport?  Is it enough to make up for the other features the Boba has?  I love that the Boba 3G can be adapted to babies as small as 7 pounds without an insert (we might have another baby), I love the foot straps, etc. Also, the Boba 3G I would get in black and grey, which seems cooler than an all black Sport (I don't like the other two colors).

Thoughts?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page