Tell me about buying woven wraps online - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-06-2012, 02:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Curious about your buying experience. I am especially interested in Girasol wraps and I am considering buying a Girasol directly from Germany—has anyone done this, and if so, did everything work out?

Weaving, knitting mama of one beautiful daughter born at home,  reading.gif and yoga teacher namaste.gif planning a homebirth.jpg with our second, due mid-january. Trying to crochetsmilie.gif & sewmachine.gif & notes.gif more... We like to fly-by-nursing1.giffamilybed1.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-25-2012, 01:26 PM

I'd consider buying used.  Check out the FSOT subforum on diaperswappers.com or thebabywearer.com.  

#3 of 3 Old 05-25-2012, 08:22 PM

I recently placed an order directly through girasol.de but when they checked their stock they were out of the one I had ordered. Their communication about being out of stock, when they would have more instock, and choosing a different wrap was very quick and friendly, but I wound up finding the wrap I wanted at another European vendor (babybij.nl). When ordering overseas remember that you may have to pay duty when your wrap arrives. Have fun shopping, Girasol makes so many pretty wraps :)

Tags
Babywearing

User Tag List