Mothering Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom Together in the Spring Sweepstakes Sponsored by Boba - Win a Boba Carrier 3G

13K views 494 replies 356 participants last post by  cynthia mosher 
#1 ·
Spring is on its way, and it's time to get outside!

Mothering sponsor Boba is giving away a Boba Carrier 3G to help you celebrate springtime. All you have to do is comment below, telling us your favorite thing about babywearing!

For a second entry: Share the contest on Facebook and become a fan of Boba and Mothering on Facebook, and comment here that you did!

Please read the Terms & Conditions before entering the contest. Entry deadline is April 8, 2013.

ONE Grand prize winner will receive a Boba Carrier 3G (value: $120) in the color/print of their choice!

A message from Boba:

The Boba Carrier 3G includes more than a dozen features making this carrier truly one of a kind! Ideal for babies and toddlers alike, the Boba Carrier may be converted to a newborn carrier without an infant insert or any additional items and used well into toddlerhood. Our ergonomic design, patent-pending foot straps, and multiple adjustments make this carrier the perfect fit for your entire family.

Learn more about the Boba Carrier 3G!

Read all about the Boba Carrier 3G and our Mothering Mavens Review Program here.

Good luck!

See less See more
#402 ·
I loved babywearing DD because it was an instant solution for crying and fussing.

#405 ·
I love having baby so close to me, really getting to bond and be together. Plus, it makes it quite convenient for random hair-smelling (gotta love that baby smell!!). Also, it allows me to get things done around the home and garden and the baby pretty much gets to experience these things right along with me. :)

#408 ·
What don't I love about babywearing? It just makes life easier; I have my hands free to chase after my 4- & 3-year olds. I don't have to lug a heavy baby around, exhausting my arms. I have everything I need for my baby at the ready when I'm wearing her: I'm able to nurse her, comfort her, kiss her, tickle her... the pros to babywearing are countless!

#410 ·
My favorite thing about babywearing?

Is there just one thing? I feel good when I'm carrying my son.

Milo is 15 months and is over 30lbs, and even though he can walk and climb (on practically anything with a good height to it), I choose to carry him because that's what I do, and what I've always done since his birth. It's how I can better get to know him and his needs because I can see him and feel him close. He can breastfeed on demand, because I'm right there.

The obvious benefit is that I have both of my hands back and can "get on with" whatever I have set for myself, be it those darn dishes or playtime with my 5 year old daughter, who also enjoyed being worn.

Who needs a stroller? Whenever we go anywhere, my baby carrier is always ready to go - to a busy Saturday market, sightseeing old parts of town or castles and museums, grocery shopping, need I go on?

My baby is happiest on my back, with his arms out and trying to lose his hat on the GO!

#414 ·
I love the comfort and security wearing my son provides. He loves to be outside in the woods, and I love being able to take long walks with him on small dirt paths in the forest. I love watching him learn about his world and look to me as he explores. I love that I can continue to explore as he rests on me, feeling his sleeping breaths as I go.

#416 ·
My favorite thing about baby wearing is that it allows me to care for my two older children at the same time as snuggling my baby close. I think it also helps the older siblings adjust in a more peaceful way to sharing Mama with yet another person.We don't grow a third arm when we become mamas unfortunately, but baby wearing is the next best thing.

Thanks for the chance to win such a beautiful baby carrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.