Mothering Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom Together in the Spring Sweepstakes Sponsored by Boba - Win a Boba Carrier 3G

13K views 494 replies 356 participants last post by  cynthia mosher 
#1 ·
Spring is on its way, and it's time to get outside!

Mothering sponsor Boba is giving away a Boba Carrier 3G to help you celebrate springtime. All you have to do is comment below, telling us your favorite thing about babywearing!

For a second entry: Share the contest on Facebook and become a fan of Boba and Mothering on Facebook, and comment here that you did!

Please read the Terms & Conditions before entering the contest. Entry deadline is April 8, 2013.

ONE Grand prize winner will receive a Boba Carrier 3G (value: $120) in the color/print of their choice!

A message from Boba:

The Boba Carrier 3G includes more than a dozen features making this carrier truly one of a kind! Ideal for babies and toddlers alike, the Boba Carrier may be converted to a newborn carrier without an infant insert or any additional items and used well into toddlerhood. Our ergonomic design, patent-pending foot straps, and multiple adjustments make this carrier the perfect fit for your entire family.

Learn more about the Boba Carrier 3G!

Read all about the Boba Carrier 3G and our Mothering Mavens Review Program here.

Good luck!

See less See more
#106 ·
My favorite thing about babywearing is being able to get things done while still keeping my baby close. He prefers to be worn, and I prefer to wear him! I also love the looks I get in stores when I have him on my back as I grocery shop, etc. People think it's such a great idea! I wish it was more common. :)

#121 ·
My favorite thing about babywearing (aside from the lovely snuggles!) is that my kids love it! My baby (one month old) is so much more calm when I wear him during the day, and it does wonders for my 20 month old toddler as well. When he is feeling insecure and I put him in the Ergo he is so happy...I think that wearing him as well as the baby has really helped him with the transition to being a big brother. Wearing the baby helps me keep my hands free to take care of my toddler, too!

Motherhood and Boba carrier "liked" on Facebook! :)
Thank you!

~Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.