New to Woven wraps and slings. I need help - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-03-2013, 07:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

DD will be born mid oct. i want a woven and a sling but they are expensive until i went to Littlefrog.pl

for a medium sling its $60 in US dollars. A little more for a woven. Anyone have experience with their wraps/slings?

What about Risaroo? the Storchenwiege Ulli is nice and i love the color. it can be bought as a woven or sling. I just dont know what to do lol Or make my own by sending the fabric to Sleeping Baby productions.

I want a nice breathable fabric and light weight. i do have back problems.

#2 of 3 Old 08-03-2013, 07:32 PM

I bought a $50 sling that I absolutely adore from BabyEtte on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BabyEtte

She also makes woven wraps for about the same price. They're gauze cotton, non-stretch, so light weight and breathable. I haven't gotten one, yet, but I've spoken to many customers of hers on Facebook who love them. (Search BabyEtte on Facebook.)

Michelle, wife to DH, and momma to DD16, DS15, DS12, DS10, DD9, DD7, DS5, and baby girl born Christmas Eve 2013!
#3 of 3 Old 08-03-2013, 08:13 PM

I have a sleeping baby productions sling. It was a really great deal and her work is awesome. I got mine long enough so I had a tail to cover with for nursing or to keep the sun off my DS. I also have a hand me down Ellaroo woven wrap. I loooooove it! The weight of the fabric is this but strong and supportive. Soft for baby and mama. Breathes well. Good luck! I used the videos on www.wrapyourbaby.com. Her site is awesome.

Tags
Babywearing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page