If you could only own 1 woven wrap... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-01-2014, 10:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
What would it be? I really want a woven wrap, but I can only afford one. I'm looking to spend $100 or less and I don't mind buying one used. I want it to not be toooo hot since I live in TX. Gender-neutral colors. I'd like to be able to do some sort of carry on the side/hip that I can get my son in and out of easily (ring sling-style?) and also some sort of back carry. Is that even possible? The only wrap I've ever used is a Moby and I almost died of heat stroke So basically no wrapping experience here. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-02-2014, 12:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I managed to find a Selendang new for under $15 on ebay including shipping. It's basicaly an Indonesian style shortie wrap, you can use it on your back in a towel carry if baby has good neck control or for hip carries like a ring sling. So you might still manage more than one wrap on your budget if you're creative. There's also lots of tutorials on how baby wrap with a sheet.
#3 of 3 Old 04-02-2014, 12:41 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

check out babywearing on a budget on facebook, all wraps, all sizes under $100
I love my girasol, I bought them new and they were just over $100.You can totally find a wrap that you can do a hip carry and back carry with, that's why wovens are so awesome! My favourite hip carry is the poppins hip carry because it includes a waist belt

Tags
Babywearing

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page