what would you do? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-01-2004, 05:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I need some advice. I've written about this a bit before, I'm just not sure what to do next! I ordered and paid for a carrier about two months ago, was told it would be 1-2 wks (initially). I never received it or any updates and finally got a response to my many emails at week 6. I was told it would be sent out at the end of the week. That was over 2 wks ago and I still have no carrier and can't get a response via email or phone! I've been requesting my money back (this week) because we're leaving town until late Aug and I won't be able to deal with this anymore, away from home. I'm waaaaay frustrated and am usually quite patient and understanding. How do I get my money back??? I appreciate any advice, especially from you WAHMs who sell things. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2004, 05:20 PM

If you paid by credit card you might be able to do a charge back. I don't remember how long you have to do that, it might be too late.

Did you email them and tell them that you just want your money back, you aren't waiting any longer?

Good luck!
Old 05-01-2004, 05:24 PM

Isn't this WAHM in the process of a move? Maybe that's the reason for the delay...
Old 05-01-2004, 06:22 PM

I would continue trying to contact her. Is there no phone # on the website contact info?

In the meantime, I have one of the ones you ordered that I rarely use because I just grab my MW out of habit, plus I'm getting a Kozy this week. PM me if you want to borrow it and I'll send it to ya. It's tan microsuede with small ebroidered flowers with black canvas (reversible).

User Tag List