ergo or moby - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-01-2014, 06:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ergo or moby

I'm expecting a baby for next Feb. I had a old ergo that was falling apart and wondering if I should get a new one or the new moby type ergo? Should I also get a moby wrap? I have a hotsling, an old maya wrap, a pouch and a woven cloth ... I just saw baby wearing t-shirts and that looked interesting. Anyways I'm out if the loop ... would appreciate the newest baby wearing gear to make my life a little easier as I have 3 older children to take care of and I'm a bit overwhelmed by the thought if my 4th one!!

Really appreciate the help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2014, 06:11 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
the moby wraps are AWESOME. There are lots of different ways to tie it, they're comfortable, and easy. I also had a wee go, which is also pretty good. http://www.weego.com/ Both take a bit of practice putting the baby in and out if you're just by yourself, but after a little experience they're both pretty easy!

Congratulations
Old 07-03-2014, 07:16 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I would use the ergo after 3 months old if I had one, those are great for really doing stuff while you wear them with great support and easy putting on, but fit an older baby better. I love simple ring slings while they're tiny and always nursing and falling asleep on me. Moby wraps are a hassle to put on but are lovely for young babes.

User Tag List