Pikkolo v Tula v Beco v Boba 4G - Talk to me!
I am so confused. I need to finalize our registry, and have no idea which to get. Priorities include:
- comfort for wearers of different body types - I have a small frame, although I am currently 5'4" and 170 at 6 months pregnant. Breastfeeding may well bring me back into the 130s or below. My DH is 5'8" and ranges up to 220, although he is currently closer to 200.
- I am very sensitive to anything digging into me.
- I like the idea of the baby being able to face out, but it is not necessary. I definitely want him to be able to look around, though, although I want good support.
- Ease of breastfeeding is a must.
- Soft fabric for baby skin.
- Probably dozens of other factors I am failing to consider.
So, more experienced mamas, any thoughts? I haven't worn a baby in 9 years, and I never had this type of carrier. Thanks!
We love our Boba! Very comfy for mom and baby, and my husband loves the Boba 4G a lot (he also was happy to wear the wrap with our daughter when she was itty bitty). Enjoy!
Of the ones you mention, I've only used the Beco Genini but it is my favourite carrier by far.
Both my husband and I used it easily.
I found the fabric softer than the ergo.
The adjustable base means you can use it from birth. It's also designed for forward facing. DH did ff sometimes but I am not a fan of it for babies and I also cannot get the baby close enough to me to be comfortable.
No problem breastfeeding in it.
One of my favourite things about the Beco is that it is designed to be worn with the straps crossed not rucksack style. Even with the shoulder clip I found rucksack straps always felt like they were slipping off my shoulders.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:53 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 5.00%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.