Pikkolo v Tula v Beco v Boba 4G - Talk to me!
I am so confused. I need to finalize our registry, and have no idea which to get. Priorities include:
- comfort for wearers of different body types - I have a small frame, although I am currently 5'4" and 170 at 6 months pregnant. Breastfeeding may well bring me back into the 130s or below. My DH is 5'8" and ranges up to 220, although he is currently closer to 200.
- I am very sensitive to anything digging into me.
- I like the idea of the baby being able to face out, but it is not necessary. I definitely want him to be able to look around, though, although I want good support.
- Ease of breastfeeding is a must.
- Soft fabric for baby skin.
- Probably dozens of other factors I am failing to consider.
So, more experienced mamas, any thoughts? I haven't worn a baby in 9 years, and I never had this type of carrier. Thanks!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:39 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 5.56%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.