Pikkolo v Tula v Beco v Boba 4G - Talk to me!
I am so confused. I need to finalize our registry, and have no idea which to get. Priorities include:
- comfort for wearers of different body types - I have a small frame, although I am currently 5'4" and 170 at 6 months pregnant. Breastfeeding may well bring me back into the 130s or below. My DH is 5'8" and ranges up to 220, although he is currently closer to 200.
- I am very sensitive to anything digging into me.
- I like the idea of the baby being able to face out, but it is not necessary. I definitely want him to be able to look around, though, although I want good support.
- Ease of breastfeeding is a must.
- Soft fabric for baby skin.
- Probably dozens of other factors I am failing to consider.
So, more experienced mamas, any thoughts? I haven't worn a baby in 9 years, and I never had this type of carrier. Thanks!
, to DS(10),
, due November 3, 2014, and 4
's: 4/01, 7/01, 9/01, and 12/13. DP to