What to do with a woven wrap that's too big? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 07-03-2015, 09:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What to do with a woven wrap that's too big?

Hi! I've just purchased my dream woven wrap, but in a size 6 extra wide because that's all I could find! I really love it, but a size 6 extra wide is just WAY to big for my petite frame (5'1; 130 lbs). I should have just passed on it, but I didn't. Any suggestions on what I could do now as this wrap is just too big for me? Cut it? Convert it? Re-sell it? : (

Last edited by Babygirl2015; 07-03-2015 at 09:30 AM. Reason: addition of text
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-13-2015, 04:22 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
cut it you can do tapered ends too, just make sure they look like this /_/ instead of this /_\ for better draping. You can also cut off some of the width, it will be a more even cut if you just snip an inch or so and then rip down the length and hem.

boy oh boy oh boy oh.....??
#3 of 5 Old 09-22-2015, 09:08 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I'd run some of the more complicated back carries with multiple passes to make sure it really is too long. It would be a shame to chop it only to find out you need the length for the cooler carries.

#4 of 5 Old 10-09-2015, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywaaz View Post
cut it you can do tapered ends too, just make sure they look like this /_/ instead of this /_\ for better draping. You can also cut off some of the width, it will be a more even cut if you just snip an inch or so and then rip down the length and hem.
plus
#5 of 5 Old 04-19-2016, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywaaz View Post
I agree with you

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page