A good babywearing fluff week! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 07-22-2004, 10:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got both my kozy carrier and my hotsling!

I've never had a pouch before, so its a bit new to me. I tried it with my 3 year old but it was soooo not comfortable... but ill attribute that to the fact that she is 33lbs and 3, im 21 weeks pregnant and i have no idea what im doing, LOL.

For anyone who has hotslings... can you wash them in the washer? if so ... do they shrink at all ? I dont know if i could use this if it does shrink when washed as it feels tight now.... but i wont know for sure til after the baby comes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-23-2004, 01:12 PM

Wash cold, hang dry--those are Kristen's instructions. It shouldn't shrink if you do that, as she does pre-shrink them that way. But do not put it in the dryer.

Pouches need a snug fit to function properly. If you're used to a ring sling that you can start loose then tighten, a pouch can seem too tight until you get used to it. But you definitely don't want it too loose. The lowest part of the baby should be at about your waist. (Which you don't have right now, lol!)
#3 of 4 Old 07-23-2004, 01:15 PM - Thread Starter

ROFL so true about the waist.... Thanks for the help Now I want baby here so I can try it out! She is going to be so styling in purple retro flowers

#4 of 4 Old 07-23-2004, 02:07 PM

Isnt the hotsling great! I just got mine at the begining of the week too and I love it. Its weird because it seems tight and I though, "he wont fit in there!" but I put him in and it perfect because of the stretch!

Now I just need a Kozy - I am on the list so only a few more weeks I think!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page