Sutemi??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-02-2004, 02:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone using the Sutemi carrier? (www.sutemigear.com)
I saw an ad in Mothering and I'm looking for something like this becasue my 9 mos. old is now rejecting my other slings but likes to ride on my hip and back.

Hoping to get some advice/feedback!

~MB
#2 of 3 Old 09-10-2004, 02:29 PM

Hey Mary-Beth> I just saw a Sutemi for sale on the TP so I trying to find info about it too which led me to your post
Sorry I have no answers but thought I should let you know there is one for sale for $65 I think.
Where in NC are you--I'm in SOuthport

Erin-doula and mama to Ari Beat (4/7/03) and Eli Roots (3/27/06) angel.gif 6/09 angel.gif 10/09 and sweet Bodhi (6/25/11). Now growing #4 who we will meet in October joy.gif
#3 of 3 Old 09-10-2004, 04:23 PM - Thread Starter

Hi! Thanks for your reply. When nobody responded I started wondering if I just imagined posting! Anyway, I just got this carrier and I've used it the last couple of days and I really like it! My baby seems very comfortable and happy in it. And it feels good on me too. I took a 2.5 mile walk this morning with her on my back and felt great the whole time. The only thing I don't like is that when I carry the baby this way (on my back) the straps cross in the front...it makes my bust really stick out and I don't feel really comdortable walking around like that. So I think I'll use the front and hip positions while I'm on and about and just use the back position for around the house or on quiet walks.

I'm in Pittsboro- not too far from Chapel Hill.
It's nice to meet you!

Tags
Sutemi Pack Baby Carrier , Sutemi Gear , Soft Structured Carriers

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page