What are your favorite ABCs/mei tais? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-05-2005, 05:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm just facinated by all the different carriers out there and the beauty of them! I'm currently an avid pouch user but as my babe gets bigger am assuming/hoping I'll be using ABCs more-that's my plan-hope he goes with it!
I have some ordered now and have a Kozy that I'm reserving judgement on until my babe gets bigger since I'm not wild about it now-it's just too big for me and DS.
But wondered what you're loving and what you like about it-mei tais, podegis or hmong carriers are what I'm looking at.
Thanks for sharing
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2005, 07:28 AM
CDS

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
good questions... I can't answer them but I'm interested to find out what others have to say...

I'm an avid pouch user too but will need to consider kozy as my next carrier (waiting for my # slot)
Old 01-05-2005, 07:41 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm looking for a new carrier also so I'll definately be popping in to this thread. I can't help you much other than the mei tai's look fairly simple and easy, and the ones that you can wear hip, front, or back, give you options if there is no one to help you with a squirmy baby.

GREAT MOM to dd (5) and )ds( [sept 26 2006]

User Tag List