So...should I stick with what I know, or try something new? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 04-13-2005, 09:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I love my Kozy. I use it all the time. I'd like a second so that I can keep one in the car and have one in the house.

The question is...should I get another Kozy, which I know I love...or should I try another Mei Tei just for fun, for branching out. I'm tempted by the Sachi b/c of all her wonderful fabrics.

I think this is the only place where people would understand that I was lying in bed last night (sandwiched between my two children) thinking about this oh-so-important dilemma. :LOL
#2 of 6 Old 04-13-2005, 01:23 PM

Anybody you know own a Sachi so you could try it first? I would hate to buy and then find out it wasn't what I wanted. But, you can always return it if your child doesn't spit up on it first. Then, you would only be out shipping.
http://www.sachicarriers.com/policies.html
#3 of 6 Old 04-13-2005, 02:33 PM

I have BOTH and I like both. It is such an individual preference thing. I think you would like trying another.
#4 of 6 Old 04-13-2005, 03:42 PM

I think the different mei tais all feel very different because of their body size, angle of straps, width of straps, padding, fabric used, etc. I honestly think that if you find the Kozy to be very comfortable for you and your child and have no thoughts about "I wish my Kozy was this or had that", then you should get another Kozy. Unless you just really feel the need to try different ones (which I do).

Tereasa
#5 of 6 Old 04-19-2005, 10:31 PM

I don't have any suggestions for you but I just wanted to let you know that I too lay awake at night thinking about these sorts of things :LOL
#6 of 6 Old 04-19-2005, 10:55 PM

I was thinking the same thing this week too, even talked about it in my blog... I wear one kind of Mei Tai, but wanted to try others.

So tonight I just ordered a Mei Tai Baby. I'm planning on getting a Sachi or Kozy too because everyone talks about them all the time. Can't wait to try them all out!

- Angela
mama homeschooling Satori, dd6 in the beautiful CO Rockies

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page