which sling does your dh love/tolerate? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 04-29-2005, 12:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My dh loves our hotsling. He watches ds during the day and takes him in it everywhere. When it was cooler he used the KKAFP and liked the fit of that as well.
#32 of 37 Old 05-07-2005, 01:08 AM

My DH dislikes anything with a tail or rings too. *LOL* I have a half dozen slings and he refuses to try them. He doesn't feel secure enough in the slings or pouches. He really likes my podegi (My Bei Bei from www.freehandbaby.com). It's very full size and ties so baby is very secure in it and he likes that. I need to get one in a more manly print...
#33 of 37 Old 05-07-2005, 01:51 AM

My husband is all about the Kozy. We had a Bjorn that he liked OK but it was a pain to adjust so we could share it. He was ok with the ring sling when DS was little little. He was never into the Maya. He thought the Ergo was ok but he wasn't in love with it.

The kozy he is absolutely in love with and we can share easily because it adjusts to you as its tied on. Brilliant. We now have 2 and have ordered 1 for a friend who is due with #2 shortly.

HTH

First and foremost, Mama to Owen blahblah.gif (7/21/04), Annalieseenergy.gif  (7/29/09), and somebody new bigeyes.gif  (due Feb 2012), and wife to Andrew (9/12/98). Also passionate about and loving the work I do in Organizational Development.

#34 of 37 Old 05-07-2005, 02:57 AM

My dp uses a kozy and a angelpack mt. He has used slings-but prefers a mei tai. He says that it is more comfy-after extended baby wearing he says he is very sympathetic to pregnant women. :LOL
He does not seem to have issues with fabric choices, but it is nice that most mt's are reversible. I love to see other dad's wearing babies.
#35 of 37 Old 05-08-2005, 03:40 PM
CDS

my dh liked the mayawrap pouch sling when my dd was a newborn .. now he grabs the freehand carrier .... while I grab my kozy
#36 of 37 Old 05-08-2005, 04:31 PM

My DH still prefers the baby bjorn, I am thinking about maybe getting him a solid metal backpack carrier, b/c he seems to like those kinds of styles. Bet he would like an ergo too, but don't know if we would use it enough. He refuses to use the ring sling, thinks it looks too girly, and he's tried my pouch sling before and been ok with it. He tried my MT before, but didn't care for it too much, I didn't care for it too much either, and sold it (it was REALLY pretty though, made me sad to sell it).
#37 of 37 Old 05-09-2005, 05:48 PM

my dh uses his mei tai all the time. Acutally he's been using my very girly gold brocade with pink butterflies mei tai. We have an ergo that he insisted he wanted before dd was born that has yet to be used.

mum to Christopher (6/98) Elizabeth (2/05) twins Aaron and Dominic (7/10/06) and new baby Eden (4-18-09)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page