suggestions? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-27-2006, 10:37 PM - Thread Starter
Dez

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ok, so I want to get my SIL a carrier for her bday. she has a 6 mon. old. what she currently uses is a snugli, but she's mentioned before that it's not really comfy now her baby is getting bigger. she liked the look of my hotsling when I carried her daughter in the hip style carry. but I don't think that would be a good one since she would only be able to use it hip carry because her baby not having been a sling or pouch carry from a young age doesn't like her legs to be bunched up. Ease of use would be a must because if its too difficult to use i don't think she'll use it. something comfy, something to use facing out, back and hip carry. I was thinking a MT if baby can face out in the front. but it needs to be something somewhat easy on my pocket book. If a MT would be best does anyone know a MT maker a little but cheaper than babyhawk but still good quality?

thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2006, 11:52 PM

I've seen the 2hearts carriers on ebay, wahm mts, for pretty cheap. They get good reviews on thebabywearer.com too.

Why not get her a wahm ring sling? That was my first love when I gave up on my bjorn.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:55 PM

please delete, thank you
Old 09-28-2006, 01:37 AM

I'd get her a mei tai carrier. Baby can face in (with legs out), face out, hip carry or back carry. She'll find it to be much more comfy than the snuggli. And they're easy to use.

User Tag List