Do you know a mother who needs a sling but can't afford one? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 03-04-2007, 01:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm just letting everyone know that No Mother Left Behind now has printable cards up on the site! So you can keep a few in your diaper bag to pass out when you meet a mother who needs a baby sling but cannot afford one.
We are working on a flyer with more information also. This way you can take a flyer and a handful of cards to your local WIC office, free clinics, and anywhere else that low-income mothers might be.
Cards are here

Thank you for your support of this program, which provides low-income women with a free baby sling!
~Mary
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 03-06-2007, 12:53 AM

That is fantastic!
#3 of 3 Old 03-06-2007, 01:03 AM

I didn't even know this program was in existence. What a wonderful program. I have a sling I would like to donate. Thanks for the info!

Sara - - PreK Teacher, Birth Doula, Wife to Shaun (8/13/05), Mama to Caleb (8/17/06), Chance (6/22/08), and Brielle (10/31/09) - - - winner.jpg

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page