Mothering Forum banner

Has anyone tried the Pikkolo?

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Hazelnut 
#1 ·
Hi!
I just purchased the Pikkolo yesterday but haven't yet tried it out. Does anyone have one?

#2 ·
I haven't yet, but I really want to! It's getting some good buzz at www.thebabywearer.com -- you might check the forums there to see what other mamas are saying. It's very very new so most people just got theirs.

#7 ·
I actually returned mine the day after buying it (got a BH MT instead) because the straps were super hard to adjust!! I've read that they do tend to get easier over time, and some people recommend keeping them to the adjustment you want but this doesn't help if different people use it... anyway, I'm now thinking I may want to get it again and just let the straps soften!

#9 ·
I got one. I find it super comfy. The crossed straps are really cozier than the straps of other sscs that can hit under your arms. However, I find the long straps with buckles less user friendly than the simple click of a chest strap the beco requires to slip on and off, and more cumbresome (suprisingly) than just tying on a mei tai. I often use SSCs when out and about, so this was sort of annoying for me. This is just a personal preference though, and I'm guessing even I will get used to it. I have heard it softens up quite a bit too, after washing as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.