Forum Jump: 

#31 of 31 Old 12-08-2007, 12:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quindin View Post
No flames at all!
I used to be a BabyBjorn user with my first 2 babies before I knew about other carriers.

I am wondering though what age your baby is and what you have tried so far.
Oh, also how long do you wear your baby per time?
I'm actually the opposite. I didn't know about the Bjorn Active (I've never used a regular Bjorn) with DD1 who is now 3. Found out about it right after DD2 was born & have been using it with her since about 4 wks old. She's now 10 mo and just starting to outgrow it a bit. I think we'll be able to stretch it until one year though.

I usually have her in it for an hour or so. Sometimes more, sometimes less. We mostly use it for errands & when we're out and about. I did put her in the MT on my back the other day at home for an hour or so. It was OK, but the second I sit she starts to cry, which she doesn't do in the frame backpack for some reason. So if I'm at home we usually put her in that.

As for other carriers, I've had an adjustable Maya pouch, Taylormade RS, padded RS, Ergo, Sutemi, MT, MOBY, Hotsling, & a frame backpack. Out of all of those we've used the Bjorn, MT & the frame backpack the most. Most of the other ones just didn't seem that comfortable to me. The soft packs both seemed to bulky & I could never seem to get the pouches or RS adjusted correctly, even using all the great resources here at MDC & TBW.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page