Flying with a sling - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-23-2008, 01:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a friend who was a flight attendant and I asked her about the whole sling on a plane thing, and apparently the thinking is that in case of a crash, if you are trapped and dead, they may not be able to get the baby off of you to rescue it.

Not good logic really, but enforcement depends on how seriously the flight attendants take that situation.

Sarahknit.gifmarried to Kylehopmad.gif Mama to Orion  bouncy.gif08/07 and introducing Alice! babygirl.gif 02/11
DCP to 1 busy munchkin! and a CRST too!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2008, 07:13 PM
luv

As to the change of clothes.. I always take one tshirt that's big enough for either my hubby or I to wear. The chances of us BOTH needing a change is slim but that way if either of us get puked on (most likely from baby!) we have a change

-luv
Old 01-23-2008, 07:56 PM

Hi Mamas!

I have a question for you all. We're going on our first flight since our dd was born (she's 10 months old). We're traveling to Boston, and we're torn between taking our framed carrier or our travel system. We do have a ring sling, but she seems to be losing interest in that, now that she's more mobile.

Questions: Have any of you traveled with a framed carrier? I'm guessing you have to check it? Perhaps I'll take the ring sling just in case?

Did you pack the framed carrier in something to prevent breakage?
Any thoughts would be appreciated!

User Tag List