best wrap for wrapping newbie?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-18-2008, 06:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone!

I am so lost on the whole wrapping thing. But I really want to give one a try. I am in search of a great wrap that will comfortably support a 9 month old that weighs around 23 pounds. Any help would be much appreciated!

Three boys.  jumpers.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2008, 12:00 AM

I think the most supportive kind is going to be a woven wrap, like a Didymos or Storchenwiege (there are many others, but those are two very well known and excellent brands).

As far as easiest to learn on yet still supportive, my vote is for a Gypsy Mama Bali Baby Stretch. It's lightweight but supportive and very very easy to learn with!

Come visit the NEW QuirkyBaby website -- earn QB Bucks rewards points for purchases, reviews, referrals, and more! Free US shipping on great brands of baby slings and carriers and FREE BabyLegs or babywearing mirror on orders of $100+. Take the QB Quiz for personalized advice!

Old 02-19-2008, 05:22 AM

I second the previous poster- a storchenwiege would be a great wrap for the wieght of your baby- they are really supportive- Didymos is also really good, but some colorways are more supportive than others ie. a stiped pattern would be more supportive than an indio pattern HTH

User Tag List