Pic of Matthew McConaughey's wife using a sling - Mothering Forums
Babywearing > Pic of Matthew McConaughey's wife using a sling
limabean's Avatar limabean 01:15 PM 08-06-2008
Just thought this was a cute picture of celebrity babywearing:

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/up...MK.xlarger.JPG

It looks like the baby is a little low, but she looks happy to be babywearing!

NinaBruja's Avatar NinaBruja 10:42 PM 08-06-2008
what kind of sling is that?
midwestmeg's Avatar midwestmeg 12:37 PM 08-07-2008
Oh we had a big discussion about this at TBW... let me see if I can remember what it is- they make expensive bedding also. Laura and Laney?! No, 'Serena and Lily Market Sling.' It's a pouch, actually, I guess.
medicmama's Avatar medicmama 01:19 PM 08-07-2008
Looks way low.
cotopaxi's Avatar cotopaxi 12:24 AM 08-08-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmeg View Post
Oh we had a big discussion about this at TBW... let me see if I can remember what it is- they make expensive bedding also. Laura and Laney?! No, 'Serena and Lily Market Sling.' It's a pouch, actually, I guess.
Hmm. Just googled that... $129? The shoulder strap looks really thin - I can't imagine it would be comfy after 10 pounds. Not money well-spent unless you're a millionaire celebrity... which I guess they are, lol.
jsprecourt's Avatar jsprecourt 02:12 AM 08-09-2008
I have this sling- it's the Market Sling by Serena & Lily and is very well made, beautiful, but I haven't tried it out yet (baby is due next month.) I am not usually a fan of "bag slings" but we'll see how this one measures up!

Steph
columbusmomma's Avatar columbusmomma 06:13 PM 08-09-2008
Cute!
ellemnop's Avatar ellemnop 12:20 AM 08-11-2008
The pattern is beautiful, although I agree that it's really low and possibly not the most comfortable celebrity babywearing out there.

Take care,
El
Magali's Avatar Magali 12:53 PM 08-11-2008
It may be low but she's a new mama and it great to see her babywearing. I remember the first few times I wore ds in my wrap...must have looked really ridiculous (and LOW) to a more experienced babywearer .
NinaBruja's Avatar NinaBruja 06:52 AM 08-12-2008
wasnt there concern over 'bag slings'?
MoonStarFalling's Avatar MoonStarFalling 10:58 AM 08-12-2008
Good for her for bwing. It's a pretty sling too. Of course what else are you going to do while on the beach? It's pretty hard to push a stroller through sand.
Up