Wise Woman Sling - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 25 Old 05-08-2004, 02:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Product name: Wise Woman Sling

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling. It has the fit of a pouch with a deep curved pocket, with the adjustability of a ring sling. 100% cotton flannel for the everyday slings. Jersey for the water/mesh slings.

Store/Site of purchase: http://www.wisewomansling.com

Price: Odds & Ends - $28, Ring Slings - $30, Water/Mesh Slings - $32

How long have you used this product? 3months

Fit/Sizing: It fits great, adjustable to fit most body sizes.

Performance: I haven't had any problems with either the flannel or water sling.

Workmomship: Excellent craftsmanship, the seam is very well made and strong.

Customer Service/Communication: Jeni is great to work with, speedy communication.

Would you purchase this product again? I own 2 and would definitly buy more for myself and for friends.

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof

Additional Comments: quick shipping

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?):
#2 of 25 Old 06-03-2004, 06:35 PM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling. It has the fit of a pouch with a deep curved pocket, with the adjustability of a ring sling. 100% cotton flannel. A great unpadded sling for people who like a closed tail (like a Nojo or OTSBH) but hate all the padding.

Price: Odds & Ends - $28, I got the Oriental Floral - so pretty and soft!!

How long have you used this product? Just got it, but I am a ring sling pro.

Fit/Sizing: One size fits all.

Performance: I had my 2 year-old in it very comfortably and I am 8 months pregnant.

Workmomship: Made with a French seam and fantastic aluminum rings from slingrings.com. All stitching perfect. She sews better than me! LOL!

Customer Service/Communication: Jeni is super nice and goes the extra mile.

Would you purchase this product again? We traded slings and I would definitely do it again or recommend to a friend.

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof. Nope.

Additional Comments: Great WAHMade product - highly recommend.

#3 of 25 Old 06-11-2004, 06:39 PM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Ring Sling. It has the fit of a pouch with a deep curved pocket, with the adjustability of a ring sling. 100% cotton flannel.

Store/Site of purchase: www.wisewomanslings.com

Price: $30

How long have you used this product? 1 month

Fit/Sizing: fits great! I am 5'2", DH is 6'3" and we can both use it easily!

Performance: wonderful- very easy to use and very adjustable

Workmomship: flawless sewing!

Customer Service/Communication: excellent. jeni is so sweet and great to work with.

Would you purchase this product again? definitely! I am in the process of getting another of her carriers.

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof. NO

Additional Comments: Our favorite sling out of five!

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?): 5+
#4 of 25 Old 08-08-2004, 04:12 AM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling. It has the fit of a pouch with a deep curved pocket, with the adjustability of a ring sling. 100% cotton flannel. Sage flannel.

Store/Site of purchase: Ebay auction by Jeni.

Price: $25.00

How long have you used this product? Just got it, but have 3 other ring slings to compare it to!

Fit/Sizing: One size fits all.

Performance: In the hip position it is great. Would be super easy for someone who has never used a ring sling to figure out. Not too much fabric and no confusion over rails, etc. Simplicity of a pouch with adjustability of a ring sling! Nursed Abby in it as well. Works just like a pouch, but I can pull her closer!

Workmomship: Well sewn. Love the aluminum rings, super light and no seams! Super soft flannel. Will be nice and cozy come winter.

Customer Service/Communication: Great service.

Would you purchase this product again? Definitely.

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? No!

Additional Comments: If you love the idea of an adjustable pouch, yet don't want buttons, this is the sling for you. If you are new to slinging or were previously intimidated by a ring sling, give this one a try. Just enough fabric to carry your baby, no extra to confuse you.

#5 of 25 Old 09-08-2004, 08:23 PM

My sling ROCKS! I'm using it for my dd Mila who is almost 14 months and weighs 21lbs. I have also had my 3yo in it with NO problems when he was sick. Easy to nurse in, easy to clean, EASY TO USE! I got sage color and am in love! Awesome quality!

Tamera hearts.gifwife to Rod moon.gif Mama to Ty jammin.gif Nathan Peace.gif Hunter bikenew.gifMila energy.gifAndrew sleepytime.gif Kyle REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif& our last baby # 7 due June 2011 1sttri.gif We homeschool.gif  nocirc.gifcd.gif  h20homebirth.gif
#6 of 25 Old 09-10-2004, 12:30 AM

Brief description of product: A ring sling with a generous pouch made of soft, lightweight flannel.

Store/Site of purchase: Ebay

Price: $26.00

How long have you used this product? I got it on Tuesday and have used it 4 times (today is Thursday)

Fit/Sizing: Great fit, easy to adjust, seems like it could fit any shape or size, no special measurements were needed and it fit great straight out of the package. It's veeeery comfortable!

Performance: Excellent. I have worn it around the house and on an excursion to the outlet mall. It never cuts or digs and I like how it cuddles my toddler in the hip carry position. I can't wait to use it on a newborn, too!

Workmomship: Absolutely fabulous. No threads fraying, very strong seams, soft fabric, beautiful handwork!!

Customer Service/Communication: Excellent. Very quick response via email, super quick shipping (esp. for Labor Day weekend!!), and genuine offers for any questions or help at any time.

Would you purchase this product again? Most definitely. I will have to get at least a couple more colors!!

Additional Comments: I am a mother to a 2 year old (28 months) who has never been in a sling in his entire life! I put it on (with the help of excellent directions included with the sling) and had Austin snug in the hip carry in seconds. He was so mad when we took it off for nap. This is a fabulous product and I totally recommend it to anyone, especially first time sling users. If I can sling, anyone can. Especially with a Wise Woman sling. The sling also came very prettily packaged which I thought showed the pride that Jeni puts into her product.

ETA: I had to add some more thumbs and this update-I've had the sling for about 2 months now and I absolutely LOVE it!! Austin loves it and even though I still give him a choice between stroller and sling, he always says "SING!" (which means sling :LOL) I can't believe how much we use it-I am in the process of getting another one now. This sling is so very very easy to use and very versatile. I also can sling him chest to chest with me for when he's sleepy. I can't say enough good things about this WAHM & her product!

treehugger.gif Bex -- Single, hardworking mama to reading.gif DS (11), love.gif DD (7), & flowerkitty.gif Lars (13)
#7 of 25 Old 09-23-2004, 10:14 PM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling.

Store/Site of purchase: PM'ed Wemoon

Price: $25

How long have you used this product? jus got it

Fit/Sizing: It fits awesome for everyone using including me with my extra weight.

Performance: no problems at all..

Workmomship: seams are strong.. sewing job is jus perfect.. great workmomship...

Customer Service/Communication: Jeni responds quickly to PM's and emails..

Would you purchase this product again? I jus purchased another one for my friend who jus had a new baby.

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof
n/a

Additional Comments: Very nice sling to learn on.. i have never used one before and Jeni is awesome recommending sites and giving me pictures on how to learn to sling

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?

Seperated, Cape Dress Wearing, Covered, Conservative Mennonite Mama to big girl K.
#8 of 25 Old 10-12-2004, 10:56 AM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling. It has the fit of a pouch with a deep curved pocket, with the adjustability of a ring sling. 100% cotton flannel for the everyday slings. Jersey for the water/mesh slings.

How long have you used this product? 1 week

Fit/Sizing: Im large and it fits me perfectly and with no discomfort.

Performance: Noah - who is 10 months - loves it! Its sturdy and comfy and beautiful too!

Workmomship: The sling is beautifully made! Very strong and sturdy and also very comfortable.

Customer Service/Communication: Excellent

Would you purchase this product again? yes!!!

Additional Comments: quick shipping.

#9 of 25 Old 10-20-2004, 11:51 PM

Store/Site of purchase: e-bay

Price: $25?

How long have you used this product? 2 months

Fit/Sizing: It is very adjustable for a great fit

Performance: This is a great combinanation-easy to use and compact like a pouch and adjustable like a ring sling. Looks great too!

Workmomship: Fabulous! Jeni is an excellent seamstress and the seams and hems are perfect!

Customer Service/Communication: Great!

Would you purchase this product again? Definitely. I have already recommended it to others, espeially those having trouble with a normal ring sling.

n/a

Additional Comments: The Wise Woman Sling is a wonderful product and her fabric choices are great.

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?)
#10 of 25 Old 10-25-2004, 12:42 AM

Store/Site of purchase: www.wisewomansling.com

How long have you used this product? about a month

Fit/Sizing: Great, no problem b/c it's adjustable

Performance: So far so good! It holds my ds securely. Although he is still getting used to slinging, he seems to like it.

Workmomship: Fantastic. This is the first sling I've bought and I like it so much better than those foofy padded ones. It is made expertly.

Customer Service/Communication: Everyone should have one of these!

Would you purchase this product again? Definitely yes!

n/a

Additional Comments: I love the type of fabric used. I would love to see more patterns available (like celestial stuff...just my personal opinion though)!

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?) Definitely 5

treehugger.gifMom of one angel1.gif(12/28/02) ,one babyboy.gif(12/2/03), one babygirl.gif(12/28/05) and 2 dog2.gif and 2 cat.gif

#11 of 25 Old 11-15-2004, 02:14 AM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Ring Sling. It has the fit of a pouch with a deep curved pocket, with the adjustability of a ring sling. 100% cotton flannel.

Price: $28

How long have you used this product? 3 days

Fit/Sizing: fits pretty good, and I'm not a little woman!

Performance: so far so good--I'm still getting the hang of a ring sling, but I like how it's going so far!

Workmomship: I am seriously jealous of Wemoon's sewing ability

Customer Service/Communication: Very good! She even PM'd me to see if it arrived yet.

Would you purchase this product again? If dp and I have room in our budget for another sling I'd definately buy from Wise Woman again. Those water slings are very interesting

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof. NO

Additional Comments: I'm still getting the hang of nursing in the sling, but I'm sure practice is all I need

DS 8/4/04 "You're my best mommy in the deep blue sea!"
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40*
#12 of 25 Old 11-18-2004, 10:20 AM

How long have you used this product? Gave it as a present a month ago

Fit/Sizing: It fits great, adjustable to fit most body sizes.

Performance: I haven't had any reports of problems with the sling.

Workmomship: Excellent craftsmanship, the seam is very well made and strong and the fabric is lovely and soft.

Customer Service/Communication: Jeni was wonderful! I was surprised at how fast the sling arrived.

Would you purchase this product again? Definitely!

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof. No, nothing to complain about.

Additional Comments: I highly recommend Wisewoman slings.

#13 of 25 Old 11-24-2004, 12:54 AM

Price: $20 each to make with fabric I sent

Fit/Sizing: fits very comfortably, and very easy to adjust for different carries.

Performance: Wonderful! Dd is very comfortable and so am I!

Workmomship: Very well made

Customer Service/Communication: Very good - I sent fabric and she was very helpful with letting me know yardage, etc.

Would you purchase this product again? Yes. I bought another for a friend, and will likely get them for any other friends who have babies.

Additional Comments: I also had a doll sling made to match one of mine and dd loves it. She carries Mickey Mouse around in a hip carry!

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?): 5
#14 of 25 Old 12-10-2004, 06:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Brief description of product: ring sling with sewn tail and built-in pouch

Price: 5 lbs. castile soap :LOL

How long have you used this product? 2 hours and I love it already!

Fit/Sizing: one size fits all, and it looks like it actually would, too

Performance: Fantastic. I had to try it on as soon as it arrived, and it was super easy -- I've been using my self-modified Maya Wrap daily for months now but putting on & adjusting the WW for the first time was easier I love how streamlined it is, like another reviewer said, just enough fabric and no extra to get in the way. The sewn-in pouch meant I didn't need to tweak and adjust to get the pouch area "just right". It was also easier to nurse in than my Maya -- the top rail next to the seam is just the right shape to pull up and support dd's head without covering her whole head, which she hates. And my "ring shoulder" has more mobility, without the sling riding up on my neck.

Workmomship: Great. The pouch has a nice, wide, flat French seam. All the sewing looks like it's very precise. She definitely sews better than I do. :LOL

Customer Service/Communication: Great. Jeni was so sweet and friendly. We swapped, and she had to have have shipped the sling before I shipped her soap, for it to get here so fast.

Would you purchase this product again? Yes, if I were to buy a sling for a sling-newbie (or recommend one), this would be the one. I'm already thinking about having Jeni sew the fabric from my beloved Maya into a WW.

Additional Comments: I got the Garden Corduroy and it's really pretty. The swatch on the site doesn't do it justice. I had bought some of this fabric, myself, a while back, so I knew what it looked like in person, but I was still pleasantly surprised at how pretty the sling looks on. The texture of the corduroy is so nice, too.

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?): !
#15 of 25 Old 12-18-2004, 02:19 AM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling. It has the fit of a pouch with a deep curved pocket, with the adjustability of a ring sling. Mine is made of cotton stretch twill.

Fit/Sizing: One size fits all and it fits perfectly! I'm on the "chunky" side and this sling fits me with some room to spare still!

Performance: WOW! I absoultely can not say how much i this sling. I can nurse in this easily and walk around if I need to. And willow LOVES being tummy to tummy in it and sleeps contently like that. So versitale because of the rings but i ADORE not having a big ole tail to deal with. I wore it for about 2+ hours tonight while we grocery shopped and willow slept the entire time and my back didnt ache at all! Not to mention I received SO many compliments on the fabric and how comfy willow looked! Instead of everyone coming up to me and asking if she liked being scrunched like that ...everyone came up to me and told me how happy and content she must be to be so close to her mommy

Workmomship: Flawless! I dont see a stitch out of place or a loose thread anywhere!

Customer Service/Communication: Good! the owner sent me a ship notice when my item shipped and it arrived 2 days later!

Would you purchase this product again? ABSOLUTELY!

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof N/A

Additional Comments: so far this is by far my favorite sling and the one I always reach for first!

#16 of 25 Old 01-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Ame

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling. It has the fit of a pouch with a deep curved pocket, with the adjustability of a ring sling. Silk Brocade

Price: Odds & Ends - $60

How long have you used this product? 1 month

Fit/Sizing: It fits great! I've tried numerous pouches and ring slings and never really found one that fit perfecty...this one does.

Performance: it performs well...I especially like the closed tail - no "cape" to contend with.

Workmomship: Stitches are perfect, the cut is perfect - very well made.

Customer Service/Communication: Jeni is very friendly and shipping ws super fast !

Would you purchase this product again? HA - I already did I bought the brocade and a week later I decided to get an "everday" sling - the bright strip cord.

Additional Comments: quick shipping, fair pricing, freindly customer service, a sling that looks great and fits even better - what more could you ask for !?

ETA: Another happy WWS user. I got the bright stripes corduroy and am amazed. It is SO soft and well made. The stripes all match up at the seams ( a sign of an excellent seamstress) and every stich is perfect. I can't say enough good things about this sling. <added 5 more thumbs up !)
#17 of 25 Old 01-28-2005, 01:19 AM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling. Khaki with black flowers stretch twill.

Price: Odds & Ends - $35

How long have you used this product? about 2 months

Fit/Sizing: Perfect! Very easily adjustable, without the bunching that happens with a Maya.

Performance: Awesome! I used my Maya everyday for an entire year and never thought I could love another sling more, but this is the one! The pouch is soooooooo much easier to deal with. I could never get the hang of carrying ds on my back in the Maya, but it's no problem with the WWS. I love that it's so adjustable; I also have a KKAFP but find it very difficult to nurse in it. Simple to nurse in this one, just slide it looser to nurse, then slide back up tight to carry. Again, I love that the tail does not bunch up in the rings, which always drove me crazy with the Maya. And it's very easy to learn to use, my sister took 25-lb ds for a walk having never worn a sling before and had no problems with it.

I traveled by myself, with a 13 month old 25-lb not-yet-walking toddler, 2 heavy carry-ons, and 2 huge checked bags from Seattle to NYC. My first flight was cancelled and my second flight had mechanical failure, so it ended up being 17 hours from the time we left my mom's house in Seattle to the time we arrived at my home in NYC. I swear to g-d, I could never have done it without my sling.

Workmomship: Excellent.

Customer Service/Communication: Friendly and fast.

Would you purchase this product again? I probably will, the next time I have to buy a baby shower gift.

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof: N/A

Additional Comments: The only thing about this that I don't like as much as the Maya is the fabric; I prefer the softer fabric of the Maya. I should have asked Jeni some questions about the fabric and I probably would have ended up picking a different one.

#18 of 25 Old 02-21-2005, 01:19 PM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling

Price:$30

How long have you used this product? 2 days

Fit/Sizing: Fit is perfect. So easy to adjust.

Performance: Awesome!

Workmomship: Excellent

Customer Service/Communication: Great

Would you purchase this product again? Yes!

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof: N/A

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?):5
#19 of 25 Old 04-13-2005, 02:29 PM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling

Price:$30

How long have you used this product? 1 day

Fit/Sizing: The fit is perfect! It is so comfortable for my ds and me... so easy to adjust.

Performance: Awesome!

Workmomship: Excellent, I just got a new sewing machine and plan to learn...does Jeni give lessons? LOL

Customer Service/Communication: Great--super fast shipping! Wow

Would you purchase this product again? Yes! I want another one already!

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?): 5++
#20 of 25 Old 04-14-2005, 11:47 PM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling. It has the fit of a pouch with a deep curved pocket, with the adjustability of a ring sling. Silk Brocade

Price: Odds & Ends - $60

How long have you used this product? 1day

Fit/Sizing: Perfect!

Performance: I put my 21mo old in it for a picture and he (the kid who hates slings) LOVED it. I then took it to the NICU and put my preemie in it and it fit her just as well. What an amazing sling!

Workmomship: Absolutely beautiful! The stitching is strong and the fabric is even more beautiful in person than it was online.

Customer Service/Communication: Sling was ordered by my mom @ my request, so I didn't work with Jeni personally.

Would you purchase this product again? Absolutely! I'm thinking of getting a second for my DH.

Additional Comments: quick shipping

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?): and one extra just because!
#21 of 25 Old 05-04-2005, 04:33 PM

Product name: wise woman sling

Brief description of product: ring sling, cotton flannel

Store/Site of purchase: www.wisewoman.com

Price: $28 including shipping!!

How long have you used this product? about 4 months

Fit/Sizing: one size fits all, works for dh & I

[B]Performance: Great the only ring sling dh will use on his own. [B]Easy to get on & adjust. I've only used it w/ a babe who can sit up on his own so I can't say how it is w/ a newborn.
The advantages of this sling are that there is no long tail. It's small & easy to maneuver in the rings. Does not get tangled (like the maya wrap) in the rings. There is a pouch already made to fit a baby in.
Compact enough to fit in the diaper bag.

Workmomship:Fabulous, beautifully sewn, strong

Customer Service/Communication: took a bit longer to receive it than I thought (2 weeks) I had to email about it, found out she was waiting on a ring shipment.

Would you purchase this product again?
Yes,I have! bought one for my sister

Additional Comments: This is a beautifully made, easy to use sling & at an unbelievable price for the quality.
#22 of 25 Old 06-08-2005, 12:53 AM

I have 2 of these - a brocade and a flannel and I LOVE them!

I also got one for dd and Jeni included a matching scrunchie!

All three transactions I had were absolutely flawless, what a great WAHM!

Also, these are great for a larger mama, as there is nothing extra to them, its just the right amout of fabric. I get so many complements on the brocade.
#23 of 25 Old 06-13-2005, 11:58 AM

Brief description of product: Adjustable Pouch/Ring Sling. It has the fit of a pouch with a deep curved pocket, with the adjustability of a ring sling. Cotton Batik

Price: $60

How long have you used this product? 3 months

Fit/Sizing: Perfect!

Performance: I have three other slings, none of which worked well for my chunky, wiggly, 17mo toddler girl. Others worked well for her as an infant, but either didn't support her well, or cut into her chubby thighs. My Wise Woman sling is a PERFECT FIT for her. All the advantages of ease that a ring sling offers, but with a deep pouch that supports her bottom AND back for extended wear. I love it!

Workmomship: Beautiful, durable and very functional... by far my most attractive sling!

Customer Service/Communication: Fast and easy!

Would you purchase this product again? Definitely.

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof. Nope.

Additional Comments: prompt shipping

#24 of 25 Old 10-30-2005, 05:24 PM

Brief description of product: Flannel pouch/ring sling

Price: $30 or so

How long have you used this product? one week

Fit/Sizing: Perfect

Performance:
AMAZING. I have another ring sling that DS liked well enough, but which was aggravating a pinched nerve and was hard to adjust and got twisted constantly. This sling is soooo comfy and easy to adjust. The tail is closed, so doesn't get twisted, and isn't in the way. The deep pouch is wonderfully supportive for my young refluxy baby who likes to sit upright, facing out. I love it!! My other ring sling has steel rings, these are aluminum, I think, and are so much lighter and grab the fabric so much better.

Workmomship: Very high quality.

Customer Service/Communication:

Would you purchase this product again? YES!

Additional Comments: I thought I would miss the tail for coverup, but I don't at all. I'm just so happy to have a sling that doesn't kil my back and doesn't need to be untwisted after every use.

#25 of 25 Old 09-17-2006, 12:17 AM

Brief description of product: I have two, one floral denim and one floral twill

Price: $35 for floral denim and $20 for floral twill made from my own fabric. I also bought another custom made for my step-sister.

How long have you used this product? over a year

Fit/Sizing: Perfect...just adjustable enough to make it fabulous to use!

Performance:
I have always wanted to use a pouch for the ease of up/down but the few that I tried just didn't work well in reality. I either felt like the baby was going to fall out at any moment OR I couldn't nurse using the pouch. With the WWS adjustability I have the ease of use of a pouch with the adjustability of a sling...perfect!

Workmomship: Absolutely stunning. The construction is flawless and STILL looks flawless after countless times through the washing machine and dryer. First rate!

Customer Service/Communication: Excellent communication during the custom sling order.

Would you purchase this product again? Absolutely! I keep eyeing the hemp/silk combo!

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof.

Absolutely no complaints at all!

Additional Comments: This is my favorite sling bar none (including the ones I made for myself LOL!)

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?): 5++++

Steph~~momma to Rhys 2002, Niamh 2004, Isla 2007 and Deirdre 2009

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page