sutemi pack - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 05-08-2004, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Product name:Sutemi

Brief description of product:carrier that fits around 4 mo. to 3 years. child can only face toward body but can be worn on front, back, or hip.

Store/Site of purchase:sutemigear.com

Price:around 85$

How long have you used this product?a few months

Fit/Sizing:there is a large version and a small version that accomodates different hip sizes

Performance:good

Workmomship:great

Customer Service/Communication:great

Would you purchase this product again?maybe

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof NO

Additional Comments:The only thing about this carrier that could be a downfall for some people is that the straps cross over. When I wear it crossed in front, my boobs look very strange. It does have an adjustable and removeable headrest to hold a sleeping baby or offer higher back support for a toddler or kid. They recently redesigned it with more padding in the seat. The seat also is designed to spread the weight out over the entire thigh so there are no spinal compression issues. I have only used it for back carrying a 2 1/2 year old and prefer it to metal-framed carriers. The material is strong yet soft and it has two pockets.

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?): 4

Tags
Sutemi Pack Baby Carrier , Soft Structured Carriers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page