adjustable pouch with stronger version of Velcro
Store/Site of purchase:
Mamma's Milk
Price:
tester but runs for $45.00
How long have you used this product?
1 week
Fit/Sizing: Perfect--medium/large

Performance: great for my "fat " days and for many different holds because of the adjustability

Workmomship:
Excellent such a wonderfully sewn pouch

Customer Service/Communication:
awesome before and after communication

Would you purchase this product again?
yes

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? no If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof

Additional Comments:Jude is an absolute angel to work with and made sure that my pouch was perfect for us! Delivery was speedy and the website is chock full of info! I felt like I was buying from a very posh and chic boutique right from my home

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?):

#2 of 4 Old 11-04-2004, 04:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
beatiful and wonderful option for a pouch security with adjustability!
I give it

I also am in love with the fabrics at the site of purchase
www.mammasmilk.com

#3 of 4 Old 04-30-2007, 09:19 PM

Product name: Mamma's Milk Invisibly Adjustable Pouch - Skulleton Cotton Baby Sling

Brief description of product: adjustable pouch via strong (hidden) velcro-type material

Store/Site of purchase: http://www.mammasmilk.com/ via an MDC co-op

Price: normally retails $55

How long have you used this product? 1 week so far

Fit/Sizing: L/XL Fits GREAT! The sizing calculator was accurate!

Performance: Wonderful! My baby falls asleep quickly in the pouch. It's comfortable - the material spreads out well across my back, and the positioning on my shoulder keeps it from straining one side like other slings/ pouches I've used have done.

Workmomship: Wonderful!

Customer Service/Communication: Terrific communication and unbelievably amazing customer service!

Would you purchase this product again? Yes

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof N/A

Additional Comments: Jude was patient throughout a nightmare of a co-op. She's both considerate and understanding, and is an absolute angel! The design choices are awesome, and I wish I'd purchased more than one!

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?):

You can find me on Facebook. PM for info.
#4 of 4 Old 08-25-2008, 06:14 PM

Product name:
Mamma's Milk Invisibly Adjustable Pouches
Brief description of product:
adjustable pouch with stronger strips of Velcro that make it adjustable.
Store/Site of purchase:
On Ebay via an authorized seller.
Price:
$45.00 exactly.
How long have you used this product?
I had it for 1 week and then decided to return it.
Fit/Sizing:
medium/large

Performance: Well, I really did'nt like this pouch!
Granted my son is a 19month old toddler, but he's quite long and lean and not very heavy. I am a "hardcore" Babywearer and always use slings and back carriers with my son...so I sort of "know" what I'm doing (generally )

Workmomship:
Excellent...but there are some flaws in design that irked me. Such as the tube of fabric which has the velcro tends to puff up when your wearing the sling. It looks decidedly odd.

Customer Service/Communication:
The Ebay company I dealt with was sweet regarding my return!

Would you purchase this product again?
Definetly not!

Additional Comments:
Heres the thing, I've used regular non-adjustable pouches and never found them as comfortable as my ring slings and plus when dealing with winter coats...well, I decided I should try a decent adjustable so that I can have a pouch for folding into my bookbag to use when I have to take ds toi daycare, pick him up and for errands and soforth.

First off, though it's adjustable...it's not really truely that adjusdtable as it's wickedly difficult to get the pouch sized right-I tried for 2 days to get it right, either 1 rail was too loose or too tight. It was a mess! Finally I got it adjusted semi-decently and well, forget my undoing it if I ever needed too!

Secondly, the design has a flaw in that, as mentioned above, where the 2 pieces of fabric overlap w/ the velcro the top piece puffs up and it's also hard to get the fabric and velcro smooth so the pouch is a bit wonky looking when worn.

Thirdly...It just wasnt comfortable when I had my toddler in a hip carry position, I tried adjusting the rails...but to no avail and forget doing back carries. I alwasy back carry my son, even when using a RS and find it invaluable as it really saves my back...but the back carry position was just horribly uncomfortable...the pouch was a bit too deep so the fabric dug into his knees and again, regardless of how I adjusted it, he just wasnt comfortable on my back.

Hence it had to go!

Sorry mamas...great concept but :

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?): alas...1 or 2

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page