Placid Baby Mei Tai - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 10-19-2004, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Product name: Placid Baby Mei Tai

Brief description of product: An adaptation of the tradional Chinese carrier with a neat detachable cell phone pocket. This product used the be the Equanimity Baby Mei Tai before the company was bought out.

Store/Site of purchase: www.placidbaby.com

Price: $60

How long have you used this product? 3weeks

Fit/Sizing: perfect

Performance: I love this carrier! I have one with twill straps that are soft and comfy. Much better than the canvas version of the EBMT I have. It is super easy to use as well.

Workmomship: Perfect. The attention to detail is perfect, truely a profesional sewing job.

Customer Service/Communication: Wonderfull, I receive my carrier in 4 days from the time I ordered it. The owner, Junie was quick to answer my questions and I even got free shipping. I was so glad to have the great customer service to come along with the design I had already feel in love with.

Would you purchase this product again? I already did, LOL I just ordered one in silk and one of their new babywearing ponchos.

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? No
If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof

Additional Comments: I am happy that there is a new owner now. I really loved the products and designs when it was Equanimity Baby just not the customer service. This company is on the top of my list for WHAM's

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?):

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page