Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Product name: Catbird Baby

Brief description of product: Mei Tai

Store/Site of purchase: www.catbirdbaby.com

Price: $55

How long have you used this product? 2 weeks

Fit/Sizing: Great fit, the body a wee bit longer than I expected, but it still works!

Performance: Baby and I love it

Workmomship: Excellent!!!

Customer Service/Communication: Very good, loved the website, the very fast response and updates on my purchase, and after sale response

Would you purchase this product again? Definitely, I'm waiting for what new fabrics will be up next!

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof

Additional Comments: I must admit I was so surprised to find such a beautiful Mei Tai in a very, very unique fabric which goes so well with any outfit. (I got the Golden Gate which I highly recommend.) I was more surprised at how much I liked it. Straps are not as long as I would have liked (I guess I like long straps), but it doesn't matter, its one of my newest favorite baby carriers! The quality and feel of this Mei Tai make it seem like she's been doing this for years! I can't wait until new fabrics are offered, I'm definitely getting more.

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?):

- Angela
mama homeschooling Satori, dd6 in the beautiful CO Rockies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 03-16-2006, 04:53 PM

Product name:Catbird baby

Brief description of product:mei tai

Store/Site of purchasebirdbaby.com

Price:

How long have you used this product? 1 week

Fit/Sizing: Body is taller than I expected but that gives added support to my ds and he likes that I think. It is adjustable so the fit is well, but the waist straps probably wouldn't fit a fluffly person. I am a sz 8. I think they would accomodate up to maybe 12 or so comfortably.

Performance: So far so good. I have used it around the house with my ds and dd.

Workmomship:Looks great and seems very sturdy I haven't washed yet.

Customer Service/Communication:Good and fast

Would you purchase this product again? Yes. I caught a special 70% off sale and paid only 27.00 dollars and it was well worth that in fabric alone.

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof

Additional Comments:

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?):
#3 of 4 Old 03-21-2006, 01:10 PM

This is the best mei tai that I have ever owned. I love it! It is so well made and very sturdy. The fabrics are really nice and overall it just has a high quality feel to it, unlike other mei tais that I have had that have not held up so well. The straps are made out of the softest brush twill and the body has the cutest fabric choices. It is perfect for my 14 month old.

I received it very quickly and customer service waqs very good. Beth was great to work with and made sure I got just what I wanted.

Overall, I would give this five thumbs up
I would highly recommend this mei tai to anyone that wants a high quality, very cute carrier that will last for many children.
#4 of 4 Old 06-09-2007, 04:50 PM

Just wanted to add that it is over a year later and I still *love* my catbird baby mei tai. Here is the first one I got, which has held up extremely well:

First ccb picture

Second ccb picture

Just wanted to also add that their new design is AWESOME. Very soft material and the overall construction is honestly better than any other mei tai I have seen.

Tags
Catbird Baby , Babywearing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page