Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Product name: Beanslings

Brief description of product: mei tai carrier

Store/Site of purchase: ebay

Price: $48. including shipping

How long have you used this product? 2 days

Fit/Sizing: one size

Performance: Absolutely amazing. It is incredibly well-made. I have very discerning taste, and was hesitant to buy from a WAHM without being able to see the quality of the carrier. She has excellent reviews and feedback, so I took a chance, and I am more than happy with the ease and comfort of the carrier.

Workmomship: Couldn't be better, top notch. It is almost unbelieveable that it was made by hand.

Customer Service/Communication: Excellent. She shipped the same day I paid, and I received it three days later.

Would you purchase this product again? I have already bid on another carrier she made, so absolutely!

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof

Additional Comments: Highly recommend, I love this carrier and have already received numerous compliments.

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?): (that's five )

Mama to H (6) B (3) : A (1)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 08-23-2008, 12:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Product name: Beanslings

Brief description of product: Mei tai carrier with padded waist and wide, lightly padded straps. Detachable hood.

Store/Site of purchase: thebabywearer.com FSOT

Price: $125 including shipping (a little more than many of them go for, I believe, as this included the cost of expensive Marimekko fabric)

How long have you used this product? 2 weeks

Fit/Sizing: medium-boded carrier with long straps. It should fit from the newborn through young toddler stages (I'd say, up to about 25 pounds maybe, and 32" or so). For the wearer, should fit nearly any size, from petite through plus-size due to the generous shoulder straps. The shoulder straps are wide, which may scare away some petite moms. However, they can be folded over in a back carry, and they are so moldable that they don't look big even on me (I'm small).

Performance: Awesome. Just awesome. Really sturdy, well-made, comfy. The wide straps really spread the weight out and make it great for long wearing. I love that the hood is detachable for when I don't need it. The curved headrest provides great support for my baby while still allowing her to have her arms out so she doesn't feel squished.

Workmomship: Beautiful.

Customer Service/Communication: n/a as I bought used.

Would you purchase this product again? Absolutely, and I am already!

Have you made a complaint to the WAHM about the product? If yes, please provide details of any resolution or lack thereof NO

Additional Comments: I think this is one of the best mei tais out there for the money, especially for older babies. It is as supportive and well-made as many of the very expensive ones available (of which I have tried quite a few) at half the price or less.

I give it (How many thumbs up out of five?):

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page