2 newborn babies new to baby group, both bottle fed, my heart is breaking. - Mothering Forums
Lactivism > 2 newborn babies new to baby group, both bottle fed, my heart is breaking.
annettemarie's Avatar annettemarie 03:40 PM 07-16-2010
This thread has been removed and won't be returned. Please keep the Lactivism forum guidelines in mind when posting. Specifically,
Quote:
The purpose of this forum is not to criticize, judge or attack individuals. Name calling is never appropriate. General rants and vents will be discouraged. Please stick to discussing the facts so as to refrain from making potentially defamatory statements or casting suspicion upon people.
as well as
Quote:
The Lactivism forum is not intended to be a place where our members bash mothers who are formula feeding. It is understandable that lactivists become frustrated over the mainstream formula-feeding culture. Criticizing ideas, campaigns and actions that negatively impact breastfeeding are all acceptable topics in this forum. Name calling, criticizing individuals or attacking women who choose to formula feed are not.
While very general conversations about working through the emotional side of breastfeeding advocacy are fine, working through one's own feelings about very specific situations is probably better placed in the Personal Growth forum.

Thanks, and feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Up