Mothering Forum banner

Breast feeding history.

Tags
lactivism
1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  anjsmama 
#1 ·
I've been nursing for 13+ years, but I am writing a paper, it's actually an informative speech on Breast feeding, so I want my introduction to include something about the infant crawl that is known to happen when a newborn is placed on the mamas chest. If anyone can direct me toward a site that has this info, I'd be grateful, thanks!

#4 ·
I've seen this video before and was amazed. But right now, I am looking at ways of helping my cousin (who is somewhat squeamish and conservative), to adjust to the idea of breast feeding. I think this would be too big a leap for her. so I was wondering if there are any videos like this that were done in this country, perhaps of babies born at home.

#6 ·
Yeah, I noticed that too. It did feel weird, but I assumed it has to do with identity protection of the mother/family who were captured in the video.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna Phor View Post

I find it a bit creepy that the mother's face is pixelated out. I'm sure there is an explanation related to modesty, but it really feels like she doesn't have an identity of her own at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.