breastfeeding news - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 04-23-2016, 08:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lightbulb breastfeeding news

I was 36 when i fell pregnant with my third child, but this time round i was blessed with a healthy baby boy after having a house full of girls! After much discussion and research i found to that breast feeding was so much more better for the baby than synthetic milk and on that note i wasn't keen on feeding my baby the ingredients that it was made up with either. whilst pregnant i had begun to build a website designed around educational software for babies which still to date i use with my son. whilst finding the right products to promote and selling i came across an article regarding the fluoridation of our drinking water which then lead to me finding the most horrifying facts from scientists.
If you believe that Fluoride in our drinking water is a good idea?
Think again……….
Fluoride is linked to the following;
  • Low IQ
  • Thyroid problems
  • Neurological damage
  • Brain damage in babies
  • Cancer in various forms
and that just one chemical in our water, so making the decision to breast feed came as an easy choice for me. He latched on the moment he was born for 3 hrs solid......i will admit it was exhausting and painful but once i got through the following fortnight it was a feeling i can never describe the bond between mother and baby is beautiful and even more so knowing that he was getting all the nutrients he needed. One mistake i did make was not eating enough.....yes i ate well but you have to compensate for baby and you. I did become unwell but fortunately i had a great partner who was constantly at hand with bowls of delightful food! going back to the horror of fluoride in the water i shut down my business then opened another selling water distillers and educating friends, family and who ever wanted to listen and it went from strength to strength. when we breast feeding everything that goes into our systems pass through to baby so would it not make sense to drinking healthy water? my son is now 5 years old from the breast feeding im happy to say that touch wood hasn't had any serious illnesses only chicken pox when he started nursery. We eat healthy.....plenty of veg and fruit and most importantly distilled water. Id be happy to share any other information with you mummies or mummies to be and other health benefits distilled water has for us all. you can also view some helpful information by searching for me purestwater limited.

Happy breast feeding guys!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page