Mothering Forum banner

A North Dakota Website...

742 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  thunderkitty 
#1 ·
I recently had an encounter with a North Daota website I am very unhappy with. After hearing about the VS nurse-ins going on all over I decided to try recruite some ladies for Bismarck where I live. I thought hey, we have a local site that lets you post anything (supposedly) for free. You can sell, buy, and anounce events. So I posted an ad anouncing that there would be a nationwide nurse in at Victoria's Secrets and left the nurse in link for north dakota for them to visit under there community happenings page. So, if I haven't rambled enough I'll try to cut it short. I check my email the next day and lo and behold an email from BisManOnline (the site) telling me my ad was deleted. Along with another email from someone trying to give me crap. But anyways if you go here you can read the two emails but, basicly they told me I was out of place. Now I KNOW I wasn't but, the question is what do I do next? I mean I don't want to just sit back and let it go like it never happened. Do I have any rights? We have no state laws protecting nursing mothers but, are there any national ones? I'd love any advice. Thanks for reading my long story.

#3 ·
Quote:
Due to most peoples inability to place clean,respectful ads, personals will no longer be allowed on our site.
personals? huh? that kinda sounds like they think because you mentioned 'breasts' you are looking to hook-up with someone
:

maybe someone else from ND should 'accidentally' post about the nurse-in because they didnt see it already listed :evilgrin: (perhaps use the press release?)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.