Mothering Forum banner

Sport bottle tops to turn water bottles into bottles!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  nikihodges 
#1 ·
Have any of you seen these sport bottle tops meant to turn any water bottle into a bottle?

A friend suggested them to me as a cool gadget for my shop, but it made me uneasy as it promotes bottle feeding. I then saw on their site that they recommend using it to mix formula in the bottle as well.

Do you think it's worth me dropping them a note and letting them know about the powdered formula contamination possibility (as noted in another thread on this forum) and that they might want to stick to using their bottle tops to feed baby water rather than formula??

Kym

#2 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftFootGreen View Post
Have any of you seen these sport bottle tops meant to turn any water bottle into a bottle?

A friend suggested them to me as a cool gadget for my shop, but it made me uneasy as it promotes bottle feeding. I then saw on their site that they recommend using it to mix formula in the bottle as well.

Do you think it's worth me dropping them a note and letting them know about the powdered formula contamination possibility (as noted in another thread on this forum) and that they might want to stick to using their bottle tops to feed baby water rather than formula??

Kym
I think that might be wise, especially since they probably don't want a lawsuit on their hands if a baby should die from contaminated formula mixed in their bottles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.