Umm, Just thought - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 03-27-2004, 10:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I saw this forum and thought I should start a thread? What y'all trying to do, organize this place??? :LOL

Hey, everyone, over here!
#2 of 10 Old 03-28-2004, 05:33 AM

Hey Lisa!

Yeah I saw this and thought, was this an option a few days ago? Seems awfully quiet for a bunch of chatty mamas due in the next few weeks.

Hmmmm
#3 of 10 Old 03-28-2004, 07:15 PM - Thread Starter

Yeah. I guess our little party wound down... :LOL
#4 of 10 Old 03-28-2004, 07:55 PM

lol I didnt even know this place was here!! Thread said look up and im all like look up where :LOL
#5 of 10 Old 03-28-2004, 11:30 PM

What are we looking at???????
What is this, really??????
#6 of 10 Old 03-29-2004, 12:29 AM - Thread Starter

It's a happy place! It's a small world after all! It's a small world after all! It's a small world, after all... It's a small small world.

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high....

I'm getting loopy...I'm tired... No baby. He's the longest cooker I've had.... 'cept for Connor who was perverse and cooked 'till he was 39 weeks, the stinker.... Now he's super man! He's a rockin 8.5 year old who doesn't like spaghetti.

Sorry about the oddness of my posts, but I'm tired and just took all my meds. One for sleeping one for depression. Didja know I'm supposed to be depressed? I love pharmaceutical companies. I ain't been depressed for years!

Okay, ladies, a really TMI question...

Have any of you ever shaved your nether regions?

I did yesterday, thinking, well, the c-section will cover half of it, then I'll look funny (not that anyone but DH and me look...oh, well)so, let me just take care of this.... About 30 years later, I still hadn't gotten it all off (Umm, can't see) and I give up. I have decided I will never never do that again as 1. It's prickly later. 2. I can only imagine what my OB will think.... Or will he, really? I'm sure it's just another day in his life. I could never do that specialty. Naaaaaahhhh.. No way. Way TMI for me. About old ladies, middle ladies, really heavy ladies, little girls (i.e. 15 or so)... Just couldn't do it.

Enough. I'm gonna drink a gallon of water and go to bed. Maybe.
#7 of 10 Old 03-29-2004, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Have any of you ever shaved your nether regions?
Ever? Yes, I give muffy a shave every now and then. I even went completely bald once. ONCE! Way too itchy to do that again. I'm considering a nice trim as I get closer to my due date. Though I have no idea how I'm going to accomplish this task. Seeing what I'm doing is pretty much out of the question!
#8 of 10 Old 03-29-2004, 06:17 PM

In my experience shaving my "nether regions", it's horribly itchy growing back in...so for a while I would keep it shaved (mainly the labia area, leaving the triangle) in the shower every day but then got lazy. No way am I gonna bother with this belly, and mainly it was for lovemaking which I'm not doing now anyway, so why bother?
#9 of 10 Old 03-30-2004, 12:51 AM

Just a word about the shaving of the nether regions: I am a CNM, and from doing well woman exams and catching babies, I have to say that I am amazed by how many women shave their nether hairs into a variety of interesting shapes/lengths--I'm sure your OB has seen quite a lot of this as well, so don't worry about shocking anybody! Although, now that I am pregnant, shaving close to term does seem all the more impressive b/c there is a little problem seeing what's there!
#10 of 10 Old 04-03-2004, 02:31 AM - Thread Starter

Ya know, tho, I have learned something.... It's much easier to clean up...Post partum. No blood on the hair, etc. And since I'm on painkillers, I can't feel the itching anyways!!! :LOL

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page