April Mamas Home strech!!!!!! 1st-???? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 158 Old 03-31-2004, 05:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just thought I would go ahead and start a new thread.. Hard to flip through all the other pages on the last thread.. Things are starting to really get exciting around here and I dont want anyone to miss a beat or a post with the long thread... Come on mama's Lets have some babies!!!!!
We have Lisa who is Missing in action.. ( I think she had her baby and isnt telling anyone yet)
Bellafinn who could have something starting !!!
Kaylee who is at the hospital as we speak!!!
Christina who could go at any time now
I am drawing a blank on everyone else.. But i do know things are stating to rock and roll now:LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 158 Old 03-31-2004, 05:52 PM

Did this go by fast or what????
#3 of 158 Old 03-31-2004, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

YES!!!!
This went by very very fast!!! Makes me sad that this is our last baby that I will never be pregnant again.. But three is enough for us!
#4 of 158 Old 03-31-2004, 07:15 PM

Hey everybody, I'm still here! Out of desperation this morning I tried one last ditch effort and drank some castor oil, but nothing... Grandma left this after noon, and no baby so I'm just not going to worry about it anymore.

However with all the bloody show it can't be long!

Christymama: Be happy with your breasts! Mine haven't changed a bit! I'd LOVE to have some "more", I'm sure DH would too!
#5 of 158 Old 03-31-2004, 08:07 PM

Iam still here no baby yet. still sick I had such bad trapped gas all day so bad I was crying couldnt move. I called my DH home I thought I was in labor. it hurt that bad he brought home some gas-x for me and that helps. now I have a bad head ache to boot I just dont want to be pregnant anymore I want Chloe here. I passed the strep b test thank goodness. where are you goodwillhunter? please check in.

Christina

Mom to  Rachel 15 Kimberly 12 Chloe 10 and Nathaniel 8
#6 of 158 Old 03-31-2004, 10:22 PM - Thread Starter

ohhh bellafinn~~ I would be happy with the boobs if I were small to start off with: With dd#1 i went from a b to a D stayed at a D then with dd#2 went to a DD Now its past that. Pretty much a freak show!:LOL I dont think with all that bloody show you are having it will be to long for ya either.. Maybe you will have a april fools baby.. I wonder how many others will too... I am convienced Lisa did have her baby because she would of checked in by now! So whos next??
#7 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 02:29 AM - Thread Starter

Hi mama;s I have just started a web page... So I am going to post the link here to see if it goes through. There are pictured of myself and my girls on there.. Its not done yet but I will complete it once Spencer is born... Take a lookhttp://happyazmama.tripod.com
#8 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 03:44 AM

so here we are, in the final stretch...I'm feeling overwhelmed today and really needy. I'm uncomfortable and think I'm getting sick AGAIN (i've spent most of this pregnancy with some malady or another--and I NEVER got sick before getting preg). My throat feels scratchy and I'm coughing. Need energy for birth. Waaah.

Wish I was a child again...wish my welfare were somebody else's concern.

Christy, great site, you look like a lot of fun and your kids are BEAUTIFUL. Congrats!
#9 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 12:12 PM

great site Christy.

Christina

#10 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 12:28 PM

Cristymama: Cute site, great pics of you and your family!

I had a great night of sleep last night, and it was much needed! I've had weeks of insomnia and I've been up by 3:00 am every day for the last week. I finally got to sleep till 6:00, yeah!

I feel better physically and mentally than I did a few weeks ago, a little more relaxed I guess. I sure don't know why.

My sons birthday is on Tuesday so I'm just going to try to switch gears and focus on HIS day right now. I ordered him a spiderman cake, and we're all going to a childrens museum on Saturday-assuming I don't go by then, LOL! It will be a nice day.
I need a distraction!

Have a great day!
#11 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks mama's! i am just lernign to use this whole web page thing.. These were just snap shots from here and there. I will get more into it once i really know what I am doing and The baby is here.
ITS APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been thinking of LIsa and Kaylee all night! I Know they are both having thier babies or already had them I should say. I just want to hear about it now! There is a full moon on the 5th ( MOnday) maybe some will go that day!! Maybe you bellafinn!!!! I have noticed a change in my body and the way things feel the past 2 days.. I think my plug is slowly starting to shed loose.. I see some mucus on the tp but nothing to get all excited about.. BUt it has to wiggle out of there some time.. Its suppose to rain here the next few days. We could really use it.. There are two fires already going in the mountains: This should be a intresting year... Well I will check back later mamas..
#12 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 02:11 PM

Today is my due date!!!

but no news :
feeling more pressure down lowand bh but thats it. My doc doesnt like going past 41 weeks so it better happen this week. just told my mom I was in hosp.- April fools joke

went to see eternal sunshine of the spotless mind last night then to italian for eggplant parmigan. too tired and full for sex though- guess you cant do all the wives tales all the time

its really amazing how everyone in society, friends and family etc are just so blasé about babies being born- 'have you had the baby yet?' etc. it just seems so huge an event -that big chubby human coming out of your vagina for goodness sakes!!!! can you tell Im a little nervous?

Welcome to April -I cant believe weve made it!!! And I cant believe with how hard I was trying to keep him in in the first trimester, now Im trying to let him out

have a good day!!!
#13 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 05:07 PM

cute site, Christy!

elsanne and christina...sorry you're both feeling so yucky. having painful gas is the *worst*. I had it the other night and tried using my hypnobirthing techniques to get through it. it didn't make the pain really go away, but i relaxed enough to fall asleep.

wondering about lisa and kaylee....

coco..how was the movie? i really want to see it. my mom will be here Monday. if i haven't had a baby by then, i think dh and i will go see it.

things are on somewhat better terms with dh. it's still touch and go, but we had a good day yesterday. he worked like a madman on the outside of the house...scrubbing skylights, sweeping the roof and decks (we are under a canopy of trees, so lots of leaves), repairing things, etc.

no baby signs here. one bh yesterday, for a grand total of i think three. : maybe she'll sneak up on me!
#14 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 05:45 PM

we really liked the movie. really good.
#15 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 07:19 PM

is everyone prepared for their babies Iam all I need now is chloe. I cannot beleive we are in April Already. and my 30th Birthday is two weeks away. I got a Birthday card from my Dad and step Mom it was really nice they sent me some money I think Iam going to buy a regular camera I already have a dit one but want a regular one also. I cant beleive I only have two weeks intil Chloe will be here the time will go so fast. My oldest daughter wants her here now. she is getting so excited. she says she is going to help me diaper and feed the baby. it is too cute. now when we all have are babies we are going to have to post pictures to share with everyone. well I better go and see what my kids are up too it is queit and you know what happens when they are queit.

Christina

#16 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 07:53 PM

Well it is our month. Some times it feels like it's gone fast and then sometimes I can't remember NOT being pregnant!

I just had to go to the December mom's thread and read all those post of the mom's just becomming pregnant. I remember so well that first positive pee stick! Then the nerves and such about not wanting to M/C, now we only have DAYS left and it will all be over, well just beginning I guess.

I was just thinking to myself how you start out watching the toilet paper and NOT wanting blood, now I pray for it every day, LOL!!!

Have a good day!
#17 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 08:03 PM

Hey all-
we were down with that yucky stomache flu thing- it worked its way through all of us in different ways. Ds and I got it the least, but I was involved in the care of all the other sickos.

Nothing on the baby front. A few bh here and there, mostly very mild ones, but last night I had 1 contrax that was soooooo painful it kinda got me scared remembering what this could be like. my 2nd was a nightmare, my first was honestly pain free, soooooooo where will #3 be???? Some where in between I suppose. Everyone around me- the other pregnants at the Y have all had their babies, except one who is in labor as we speak.
i am going to get some cloth diapers and a carseat in the morning-- i think it may be time to finish up preparations.

Elsanne-- i so hear what you say about wanting to be the child, I wish to crawl into bed and be cuddled and have someone else worry about the happiness and welfare of the rest of my family. it is a tough job being a mommy. I love my kids but it is so completely full time.
hang in there everyone- love 2 all- maria
#18 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 09:27 PM - Thread Starter

I know I can not believe its April already too.. Bellafinn I know what you mean about when your first pregnant and not wanting to see blood but pray for a show now so we know labor is anytime!! We will all have them soon.. I am counting down.. I have 11 days! not counting today and not counting the day I go in to have him. I can not wait. I have my very super last appointment on the 6th.. Thats just days away! 4 days!!
Maria~ I am sending out that box tomorrow girl! I have to get out and about and go to the post office to send some things off so look for it in the mail next week.. My bras are all to tight Been wearing tanks.. They are even pretty darn snug. I hate my boobs LOL.. Tonight is PIzza night.. Well we dont have a set night to order out pizza but Thats what we are having tonight because I am not cooking.. YUMMY!
Hope you fell better Maria.. I hate being sick.. I never get sick but when I do its a doozy and dh will let me stay in bed and take care of things around here..
Christina my youngest is like that with this baby .. She always says she is going to help take care of him and feed and changehim.. She did say that the poopy can be for daddy that daddy likes poopy.. ( he is the one that wipes her when she goes because being pregnant it makes me sick,,, ) But it is funny! So excited... Who else have we not heard from in awhile.... Wondering who will have thier babies on the full moon?? Dh starts his Maternity Vacation on the 10th I am super excited about that too.. We have so much to get done then....
I need to get a hair cut..
Need to clean carpets
Need to clean the girls rooms
Need to clean my room:
Need to clean the yards and mow
Need to clean the laundry room
We still need to put the car seat in the truck! I have so much crap to do but I cant do it alone.. I just cant get motivated to do it .. UGH~~ well mamas gonna go order pizza
#19 of 158 Old 04-01-2004, 10:49 PM

Iam so bored tonight where is everyone? Iam hoping to go this weekend. Iam so ready to have this baby.I have had a few contractions today but nothing that would dilated me. Iam hoping to hear some more baby stories where are you Lisa Kaylee?

Christina

#20 of 158 Old 04-02-2004, 12:07 AM

Thanks Christy, I am fine. I did not get the sickness like the others did. Ya know those supermom hidden protectors, well, despite all the puke I dealt with, I was really only exhausted and needed some time to myself in bed. i got it and the world is a rosier place!!!

My dd has a show at school tomorrow and then I pland to hit the gym again, I went today after almost a week off and did a pretty good paced three miles. I thought my water was going to burst open there on the eliptical machine lol!!! Honestly, my belly got soooo tight I had to stop at about every 6 minutes, drink a bunch of water, and do some serious deep breathing. Crazy, I live for this shit and it felt absolutely wonderful to be moving my big fat body.

Well, here is hoping my baby comes sometime next week while dd is on vacation- she is in charge of her brother during the birth and if it is in the daytime, I do not want to worry about having to get her home from school. Also, I think with a new baby around the kids will have something to do and maybe even be real nice and peaceful for the week.. One can only dream....

can't wait to hear some stories, they ought to be rolling in soon!!!!!! love 2 all of ya-- happy labor-- maria
#21 of 158 Old 04-02-2004, 12:12 AM

Hey! We're home and guess what? I didn't get induced! I actually started having labor contractions on my own Tuesday! I'll post the labor details later.

Audrey Elizabeth
8 lbs. 6.5 oz
20 inches long
March 30th, 2004 7:38 pm
Dk brown hair
Blue Eyes

Kaylee
#22 of 158 Old 04-02-2004, 12:31 AM

WOW KAYLEE- CONGRATULATIONS- CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE DETAILS...........
#23 of 158 Old 04-02-2004, 01:13 AM - Thread Starter

YEA Kaylee~~~
How super exciting and even better that you didnt have to be induced.. How wonderful! You were due right around there werent you... LIke the 1st? Well I cant wait to hear your story! Love the name Audrey btw!!
#24 of 158 Old 04-02-2004, 06:52 AM

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!! Welcome Audrey!!
#25 of 158 Old 04-02-2004, 08:53 AM

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, AUDREY!!! And my jaw dropped knowing that you weren't induced, Mrs. Edwards!!!! Rock on!!! Isn't the body amazing.

As for me, it's 4:30 am, and I can't sleep aaarrrrgh

full moon happening soon, I bet a bunch of us are going go for it...
#26 of 158 Old 04-02-2004, 12:39 PM

Congratulations Kaylee-

Well everyone...I went into labor yesterday morning April 1 and no babies yet. I was very surprised and in denial all day. Felt like I was ready to push in the 5 o' clock hour but was still 8-9 cm. Midwives were here and babies heart tones stayed great throughout everything, but it isn't completely time yet. Everyone went home this morning and I'm at 9cm. Trying to rest and regain my strength incase this happens tonight or in the am. My little babies played an April Fool's Joke on me. The reason things seem to have slowed down is that the top baby isn't quite ready to make her appearance. She's moved several times in the last day so all of the laboring I did helped to line her up a little more. The bottom baby is completely engaged and hanging out in my largely dilated cervix. How fun for me.

I guess I'll have babies soon. Keep you posted! I'm 38 weeks today, BTW!
#27 of 158 Old 04-02-2004, 01:04 PM

Welcome Audrey!!! Congratulations little one!

Just thought I would mention that I woke up at 5:30 am and cleaned out the microwave, swept the kitchen floor and cleaned the kitchen. That means it'll be another 2 weeks, heehee.
#28 of 158 Old 04-02-2004, 01:44 PM

hi mama's. no baby yet... :

Welcome Audrey!!!

I have an odd question... Jacob has dropped, and now I have all this loose skin on my tummy. I had a dream that I want to the bathroom @ night a couple days ago and my water broke while I was on the tiolet... I don't think that it really did though. I've got pretty okay movements (though they've slowed down *a lot*) and I'm not leaking fluid that I can tell...
Is this normal? Like a week ago, my skin was stretched so tight I thought I'd burst, now I have loose skin all over my tummy... Has this happened to anyone else???

I thought for sure we were having and April Fool's baby, I'd have cx for a hours or so... then they'd quit. And now, no reg cx for 2 days... Had a bloody show 2 days ago, but no cx, nothing... And of course, show stopped that night.

My dad is coming for a visit tomorrow and only staying 3 days, I hope to have a baby to show in that time...

Hope all are well!
#29 of 158 Old 04-02-2004, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter

mum2lillie~~ You will be having them babies very soon! How exciting for you and a bit frustrating huh.. But you get a big hug and pat on the back from me. Carrying twins to 38 weeks is amazing! Im 39 weeks now and I can not wait until my wee one comes... Having more contractions thent he week before.. they tend ot be a bit stronger and last longer.. But they arent anything to write home about KWIM.. Im tired of being wet down there all the time.. I hate that part.. UGH: Last night I ordered me a Boppy pilliow I finally found one I liked I also ordered some very cute Baby announcements.. I hope they get here before the 13th so I can fill them out while in the hospital.. They are so cute.. they look like little Luggage tags. Very cute!
I thought for sure some of us would have a april fools babies.. Guess the jokes were on us huh! Oh I can imagin some of the March mama's a little jelious that we have had what 3 or 4 mamas that have babies that were due April and came in March!!I think there is still a few march mamas floating around. Well gotta alot of chores to get done today gonna be out and about all day today.. Its all crappy and rainy too. But we need the rain.. Talk to you mamas later
#30 of 158 Old 04-02-2004, 02:00 PM

hey kendall ~ frustrating times, huh! I can only imagine how hard it must be to have to wait when you're that far into it. come on out babies!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page