karenpl, are you still around? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-18-2004, 02:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi there, i was just wondering whether your still preggers? haven't heard from you in a while...
are you still making that awesome bread?
happy gardening
#2 of 3 Old 05-26-2004, 01:03 AM

Hi Annika, thanks for asking!!!! I haven't been on line much, mostly just reading email and posting to my pg journal, but hadn't checked the boards.

I am 41 weeks now, but still no baby :-) Which wouldn't be too bad if my mom and my mother-in-law weren't going to arrive THursday night, to stay at my house to help me with the new baby. But the thing is that I haven't quite told them about the fact that I am going to have an unattended home birth instead of the planned hospital birth...

Doing great, just stressed out about the visitors arriving before the baby. So I am hoping to have this baby in the next few days!!!

I think you are still preggers too, right? When was your official due date?

Karen
#3 of 3 Old 05-26-2004, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter

you haven't told them??? well, they're in for a surprise then... good luck with that.
my edd is fri, and right now i'll be glad if the little worm stays in til then. jakob's got a nasty cold and i don't get any sleep. not enough energy for labor left!
see you over on the birth stories in a while

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page