For anyone that loves hidden object games (its been claimed) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-09-2008, 11:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I love these games and have an account at BigFish games and they send me promotional things from time to time. Today I got a gift card where I can give someone a free hidden object game and I thought I would ask here since I dont know anyone IRL that plays them.

The game is Hidden Expedition Titanic I already have it and it is a good one though a bit on the short side. So if you would like to have it for free contact me here or via PM and I will give you the free code.

It works with PC running windows.

Let me know if you want it.

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2008, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

Still available :

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

Old 12-16-2008, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter

Your telling me I am the only one on here that likes these games????

It is totally free and it is the full game not a demo for windows All I have to do is give you the code to activate it. I trust this site Bigfishgames.com I have a bunch of their games already that is why I got this free thing.

Contact me if you want the code.

Old 12-16-2008, 02:24 PM

Oh mememe! My ds looooooooooves to play these games and we get a bunch of them from realarcade but we don't have that one. I'd love a free code!
:
Old 12-16-2008, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

It is all yours superstella. Let me know if it worked for you alright.

User Tag List