I've never had matzo ball soup.
DD wanted to wear underwear after her last diaper change and now she's sitting on the potty chair.
She likes to stop midstream and stand up so that you can see what's she's done so far.
Now she wants to read The Keeping Quilt by Patricia Polacco
Our diaper pail smells horribly of ammonia.
Also Denver (though the South part):
1. I am totally overwhelmed by the mess in my house this morning.
2. Pumpkin Spice coffee has go to be the best there is.
3. i've signed up to bring dinner to a MOPS friend today and i am totally dreading cooking - a rarity for me.
4. my husband:cop: made his first felony arrest yesterday - for grand theft auto
5. i really want a makeover
1. I'm not drinking enough water.
2. I've never developed a taste for coffee.
3. I missed the 4 second window where dd was cool with having her hair combed.
4. We are going to the post office later today.
5. I'm kind of hungry... guess I haven't really eaten breakfast...
1. I've neen eating WAY to much ice cream lately.
2. Coffee tastes good black all year then the Holiday comes and I have to add creamer with some strange seasonal flavor.
3. My lips are chapped.
4. My 3 year old DS has been growing his hair for over a year.
5. People/shoppers get crabby around the Holidays
I'm feeling overwhelmed lately
We have way to many toys in our playroom
I'm excited to get my hair trimmed tonight
Thank goodness for motherwort
Dh is away overnight for business and I'm looking forward to having one less person in the bed (a normal night is 2 parents, one toddler, two cats, one dog)
1. i couldn't sleep so i got up for a tiny bit and now i am going to post this and try to sleep again...
2. it's so lovely here i'm really hoping to get to the zoo tomorrow or the next day.
3. i really wish dh liked to put lotion on my back.
4. i really need to keep trying to just accept him the way that he is.
5. send me good vibes on this....
1. We got back from a social gathering at 11:30 tonight.
2. I worked on a quilt project for an acquaintance-friend of mine.
3. She is dying of cancer. We've always had a somewhat awkward relationship and don't know each other well so I don't have much to talk about with her which is...well....awkward.
4. The town to the east of mine is separated from us by flooding right now.
5. I'm going to check the election results again, check the flooding status, play a game of Scrabble, then go to bed.
I am a 40 year old unschooling, belly dancing, artist-mama of one almost 8 year old. I just had brain surgery and about it a bit because it's just so surreal.
1.) There is an empty bag of Cheetos on my desk. :
2.) Son (8.5) is taking a bath because he wants to look good when his friend comes over.
3.) Our My Neighbor Totoro dvd is playing in the living room.
4.) I put a bid in on a cool 50s honey-colored wooden end table at the Goodwill down the road, and I'm really hoping I win it.
5.) It's time for lunch!
DD is playing disco songs on the piano we can't for the life of us figure out the name of the song. There but for the Grace of God Go I? No, that's not it. The name is on the tip of my tongue and it's driving me crazy! It's a Fire Island anthem-I NEED to find out what it is!
DD#2 goes to school in one hour.
We're going to the mountains tomorrow for a Christmas card photo shoot.
1. you have mead delivered to your home? pretty swanky!
2. so dd needed new water because she had dumped her (black from watercolor) original water all over -- her, the carpet, the table, and several of her nice wooden dolls....
3. we dried it up and i stayed fairly calm about it
4. she'll nap eventually.
5. need to cut my nails.