Mothering Forum banner

Roll Call!!

5K views 30 replies 28 participants last post by  Rachelsmom 
#1 ·
I thought it would be nice to have a thread for all our info, since we have the space
Each person use one reply and you can edit it as your info changes. I'll also make a thread for links to pictures, if you'd like that.

So add whatever you'd like; name, due date/week, your other kids/pets, birth plans, baby's sex if you know, baby names, etc.

See less See more
#27 ·
I'm Laura and new here. I'm expecting my second baby pretty soon. We concieved because we got very lazy with natural family planning (it really DOES work if you follow the rules) so I don't really have a due date. May 19 by LMP and June 14 by the latest date possible.

I have a 3.5 yo dd who was born at home in the water.

Same plan with this babe, but now my assistant (I'm a midwife) also assists my midwife and I'm going to have a doula/photographer because I WANT PICS! I'm excited about having my very birth savvy dd there, starting elimination communication early on and hopefully having lots and lots of breastmilk instead of the dreadful low supply/"happy-to-starve-baby" experience like last time!

#28 ·
Name: Natitia (Titia or Tish) - 28

Married to: Steve - 27 (6.9.01)

Expecting our 1st human baby
EDD: By LMP 6/04
By u/s 6/10
By o date 6/14
We've been going with the 14th but as I've gotten closer I've decided I'm going with the 10th - many people don't even know their o date, it's in the middle, and I'm 9 months preggo and can if I want.

Baby's sex/name: We're having a surprise, and his/her name will be chosen after we meet him/her.

Furkids: 3 dogs, Chloe, Lacey & Boots - all girls

Birth plan: At a hospital with a midwife. We're taking Bradley classes in preparation.

#31 ·
Me: April (26)
Dh: Mike (27)~we have been married 6yrs

Children: Rachel (4yrs old), Elisabeth (2yrs old), and little one in my tummy
Pets: Cassie (6yr old dog), Charlie (5yr old cat), and Stewy (5yr old cat)

I am due June 20th, but I plan on being early. Elisabeth was 8 days early. Usually when I hit 37 or 38 wks I do all I can do stimulate labor. We don't know the sex of the baby yet. We had an u/s at 18wks but the baby was sleepy and didn't move much. I had a c-section with Rachel and a hosptial VBAC with Elisabeth. With this baby we are having a HBAC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.