Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: CS, Colorado
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by rubelin
Well, I guess I'm going next. I thought the babe had flipped back yesterday so we went in for an US today and no dice. He's not budging and he's not dropping and I'm starting to have contrax again and loosing lots of mucous, so we're going in tomorrow morning for a c-section. I'm very disappointed that we don't get the birth we'd planned, but I also have a sense that something more is going on that just him being stubborn and I'm trusting that sense. It's hard to get past feeling like a failure for giving in to the surgery but we've just exhausted all our options and the MWs and DR are worried that we'll end up with an emergency if we wait any longer. He's got about 12 hours to change his mind and I will have them do an US in the morning before they prep me, but I really think he's stuck. Thanx for all the support, I'm making sure they leave my blessing bracelet on for the surgery so I'll have you all close to me. I might have Dan post a birth announcement since I won't be home for a few days.
Belly rubs and baby love to all!
|We still don't have a name...now we call him TiBA LiNN (To Be Announce Little No Name). Gotta keep a sense of humor.|
Originally Posted by crunchywannabe
Congrats Kim! I wondered since you were too silent today. he is adorable!
why is it everyone due after me goes before me???? :
(can you tell I am having a pity party today!!!)
|20 members and 9,254 guests|
|anisaer , aparent , bananabee , BirthFree , cellowars , Emilia.H , girlspn , jamesmorrow , kathymuggle , mama24-7 , Michele123 , momys1 , moominmamma , mumto1 , NaturallyKait , RollerCoasterMama , shantimama , Springshowers , valerievalira|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|