we don't really need a whole lot of *new* stuff, since this is our second...
- my son's old crib (not planning to use it) and mattress
- bassinet + car bed (we set them up beside our bed when our son was a baby... and ended up cosleeping most nights. the car bed was nice, because it was much lower than the bassinet, and we sleep on a futon so it gave us easier access to him when he wasn't sleeping on/with us.)
- stacks of diapers
- about 12 diaper covers, used, of various sizes
- all my son's old bibs and infant clothing, plus a few girly things and some of my old baby clothes (my mom saved them for me
- blankets and other bedding
- changing table (currently in use in my son's room) and changing table pad/cover
- my son's old baby swing (he *loved* that. i need to make a new cover for it though.)
- Snugli front-style baby carrier
- hip-style baby carrier (that's awful, though, and i don't plan to use it) ~ unfortunately i gave away my maya sling
- Lansinoh nipple cream
- a little soft teether kitty, like my son's bunny that he's attached to, to hopefully redirect the baby's urge to fondle my other breast/nipple while she's nursing and provide a cuddle companion other than my breasts (i don't have any idea if this will work or not, but i'm hoping *L*)
- rocking chairs (one is a recliner-type rocking chair, one is wooden + wicker ~ we've had them awhile)
still need mama cloth, girl clothes (ok, ok, so we don't *need* girl-type clothes, but i *want* my baby girl to be, well... girly...), and i'd like to get a boppy or other nursing pillow, or make one.