Celebrity Moms - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-08-2004, 05:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was waiting in the chiropractor's office yesterday, and I picked up a copy of People (May 17, 2004).

I was so delighted to see Brooke Shields holding her 11-month-old baby in a picture. It's been so long since dd was that age! I love babies. It really made me feel such excitement and joy and this baby. (When I was in my first trimester and wasn't feeling well, I read an article about her at a friend's house. She inspired me because she's so beautiful... and I got the feeling that she loves nurturing her baby.)

Then I saw pictures of Kate Hudson, who's lost her 60 pounds, since having her baby. That made me feel such a surge of energy to want to run after the baby is born. (I love running.)

Then I saw pictures of other pregnant celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, and it made me feel like it's such a small world... and how we are so much alike in so many ways... especially when it comes to mothering.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2004, 11:36 PM

I love watching all the celeb moms too. Although I sure wish Brooke Shields wasn't a spokesperson for a formula company.

Jon Stewart's wife just had a a baby in the last few days too! I him!!
Old 07-23-2004, 01:51 AM - Thread Starter

http://celebritybabies.blogspot.com/
I found that link, and haven't really had time to fully explore it. I just clicked on it earlier... while I was looking at belly cast instructions.

User Tag List